Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England squad

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hope Downing isn't in the starting line up.
At least Young can deliver a final ball.

Given who is fit and available it is pretty much what you would expect with the main goal threat coming from midfield

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'm surprised that Carlton Cole has got in- yes he's playing alright at the moment, but he must be 25-26 now, and it's the first decent spell of his entire career.

Word. I might be wrong but isn't the 'form' that everyone is talking about something like 5 goals in 6 games? A very good return, and I'm sure he's playing well, but considering he's been shite for so long it does seem a little premature that he is in the England squad. Didn't Ameobi have a decent spell at some point this season? Thing is, we don't really have many options with the injuries we have. If Cole is ever picked ahead of Owen, that would be something else.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ben Foster needs to leave Man Utd aswell... he's quality

very true - i think it is obvious that he will take over as number one at united once van der sar goes, but on current form he could go on FOREVER. foster is easily good enough to be challenging james for the england jersey, its just up to him to show a bit of ambition and leave united for first team football

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
TLO got a bit ruined on here didn't he. For what it's worth Jagielka has been pretty good this year. I wouldn't have complained if all Everton's back 4 were in there. None as starters but as back ups.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
TLO got a bit ruined on here didn't he. For what it's worth Jagielka has been pretty good this year. I wouldn't have complained if all Everton's back 4 were in there. None as starters but as back ups.
I'd complain about Yobo because he's Nigerian and we'd get in trouble. :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here