Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England matches on TV

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have joined Setanta Sports, to go alongside my Sky Sports and Movies and Internet Max package. Bloody good job I get paid well :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many more thread about this?

As I posted on one of the others I think that all national sports featuring our national team should be available for all to see on terrestrial TV not a subscribe to channel or PPV.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
On the plus side, they might be doing us a favour. It's hard to put into words how many more times I would rather watch us against Scunny than England v Andorra at the moment.

But on the serious point, obviously Croatia is an event of genuine national interest and importance, whatever the misery that awaits, and it and all World Cup matches/qualifiers should be on terrestrial TV.

You have to add the Beeb and ITV have known about this for ages, and it is up to them to form the right alliances and negotiate the right deals with the rights holder for highlights.

I have no way of knowing whether this is true, but Setanta are claiming terrestrial broadcasters have reneged on the price first agreed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thin end of the wedge innit.
I wonder when the World Cup / Euro Finals will be on subscription channels. If theres money to be made, its only a matter of time.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh, id rather f*** a bucket with a big hole in it than..
watch an england game , for half a minute!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes?

What does that have to do with it.

I think your avatar says it all.

Next topic.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was considering watching the game myself but lack the modern day technology in order to view. I was considering a vist to a local ale house but few show live football now in my area. On a plus note, recent England performances have been so poor that to show this game nationaly would only lead to more national shame.

It may be that the product is not worth the expense after all and that Team England have negotiated their way up a one way creek. :bigwave:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Ernest ? Are you poor ?
I am two teenage lads,two cars and a misses who does not know how too turn things down,like the heating. :albion2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Wikipedia!

Fans of other teams, such as Cardiff City, Leeds United, Spurs and West Ham United as well as rivals Crystal Palace regularly post messages on the forum, and new users are always welcome.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Wikipedia!

Fans of other teams, such as Cardiff City, Leeds United, Spurs and West Ham United as well as rivals Crystal Palace regularly post messages on the forum, and new users are always welcome.

Does that prove anything other than you wrote our wikipedia entry...:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here