Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England 2018 WC presentation...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so the russians are saying its ok to come visa free if you have a ticket , BUT not if you dont have one.

Interesting

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Isinbaeyeva giving off slightly mental impression

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
how can the russians afford to give every ticket holder a free visa and free ground travel?

More to the point, where does that leave people who can't easily get tickets to see their country up front? Whilst I haven't travelled, it seems to me that the beauty of the last few tournaments (inc South Africa) is that people have been rocking up with or without tickets and enjoying the atmosphere. Seems like some sort of harping-back to the USSR where you will stopped and checked at every stage for your tickets (read papers).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did he just say home shitty ?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Arshavin played that quite well I thought - perhaps a 5 match ban from the FA?

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
We could not have done any more. Do you think William has given out tickets to his wedding to the delegates!!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The russian video about the boy dreaming of scoring the winning goal in the final linked very nicely to the section of video about the russian stadia. Given that none of them exist currently that must be a dream sequence too?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is a very stop start presentation, that girl just on was fecking awful in speech

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Haven't we spent something like £15 million on this bid? We know they take bungs, why didn't we just give them the money in the first place and save all this voting nonsense.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
but once translated you may can be sure that the FIFA members heard her say:

'I'm so desperate to see the world cup in my mafia state that I'll happily let you take me up the gary later tonight'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is gash, this bloke is speaking in pigeon English :lolol::lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
how can the russians afford to give every ticket holder a free visa and free ground travel?

Abramovich could afford to give every ticket holder a free Visa card and ground travel if it meant securing the vote.

If the Russian women were a honeytrap good enough for the KGB to use, the ones in the bid video will probably be good enough for FIFA delegates.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Following the map with the iron curtain re-drawn on, he's now trying to take ownership of the former puppet states/Warsaw Pact countries!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here