Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England 110 All-Out

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i wish i could find the thread where i said,we wouldnt win ONE match v the aussies,and the worst thing is,the players that will be replacing the old uns, are even better,and faster

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Lord,B. Sorry,but come on the whole tour has been a shambles. If you can find a plus side. Please let the MCC know. :wave: :albion:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
empire said:
i wish i could find the thread where i said,we wouldnt win ONE match v the aussies,and the worst thing is,the players that will be replacing the old uns, are even better,and faster

Sorry, who exactly out of their young players is better than McGrath and Warne? Or Langer for that matter?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:down: We're just an embarrassment.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I heard the score this morning and in away it didn't suprise me at all. Don't think i will bother following the world cup now

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Chesney Christ said:
Sorry, who exactly out of their young players is better than McGrath and Warne? Or Langer for that matter?
your find out soon fella,my brother has lived in melbourne for 10 years and has seen every test match and odi in melbourne,beleive me ,he knows his cricket

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Well two players,who looking good are the bowler Clark,and the mid order batsman Clarke ? Plus Ponting has a few years left in him surely ? :albion:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Watched the highlights on Sky Sports website

Absolute Shambles:nono: :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here