Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Engerland v Switzerland *** 2012 euro qualifier 04-06-11 itv 16.45

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bobby in the squad for todays game though i guess Bent will start ,could the squadfather play them both from the off ?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Another dreadful England performance coming up.............. Probably scrape a 1-0 win with a patched up squad of also rans. Don't you just love it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We need to win this

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I will no doubt watch it - then sit there moaning ( unusaul in know :) ) about why the feck these £100k a week footballers can't string more than 3 passes together.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Another dreadful England performance coming up.............. Probably scrape a 1-0 win with a patched up squad of also rans. Don't you just love it?

i do love it. i love international football but what i do not love is your constant negativity about everything!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Mate, you need to move down south very quickly. You appear to be suffering from depression in the grim north. Try not to top yourself before the season even gets started.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I hate ITV

the match is at a bizzarre time, is it to do with britains got talent? some might say ironic after showing the football

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lacklustre piss poor performance from prima donnas who'd rather be on holiday is my prediction and we'll do well to win. Won't be watching as I care about as much as the players.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I will no doubt watch it - then sit there moaning ( unusaul in know :) ) about why the feck these £100k a week footballers can't string more than 3 passes together.

You sir need a happy pill! Just been looking at your latest thread about next season destined to be disappointing! Think you need to take all belts, laces sharp objects away from you before you end it all....................and if someone could unplug your computer that would save alot of us having to read your defeatist drivel!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
You sir need a happy pill! Just been looking at your latest thread about next season destined to be disappointing! Think you need to take all belts, laces sharp objects away from you before you end it all....................and if someone could unplug your computer that would save alot of us having to read your defeatist drivel!

Top Rant!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here