Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of an Errea

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
No mention of the final Withdean shirt? Definitely the best kit in years - predominantly blue.

hyju3eqa.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This one was a monstrosity. From the sponsor, to the colour scheme, to the yellow badge.

away_shirt_tommy.jpg

Another vote for the red & black skint shirt as the best

errea-01-02-brighton-%26-hove-albion-away-shirt.gif

Notable mention to the green & black of last season though

I own both of those shirts. I must be the only person to like the yellow/navy one. I even wanted the red/black variant of it but they were sold out when i bought it.

My faves were the 2002-2004 home shirt and last seasons home kit. The 2003-05 yellow kit was alright, got that hanging around somewhere too.

I own both of those shirts. I must be the only person to like the yellow/navy one.

Nope, I personally thought it was okay.

Personal favourite is the home B&HJobs one.

Least favourites are the home ITS from Adams comeback season & the current one. Albion striped home kits should always be Blue & White NOT White & Blue!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
my favourite is probably the Brighton & Hove Jobs home kit - I really liked that one, and the green away version. Least favourite was the Argentina kit. Wrong colour and very poor quality as well.

D

Deleted member 2719

All you shirt fetish nylon strokers need to get a Hornby............. You make me laugh.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No mention of the final Withdean shirt? Definitely the best kit in years - predominantly blue.

hyju3eqa.jpg

I mentioned it. Didn't like it at all. It will always bring back happy memories though, of that amazing season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is far easier to choose the worst kit than the best one. The Argentina was utter ****. I reckon the designer was a Palace fan.

My two favourites are the B&H jobs Amex one, and the 1999/2000 Withdean one. The title winning final Withdean one deserves a mention, but that is down to the success we had wearing it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
either the Palookaville or the original Errea ones for me, or this seasons away one

sheer class :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It is far easier to choose the worst kit than the best one. The Argentina was utter ****. I reckon the designer was a Palace fan.

I have the prototype of that shirt, and it was nicer than what we ended up with (IMO) but still by no means a favourite.

football_shirt_31468_1_369x492x1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here