Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of an Errea

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I think that the best was the centenary shirt (again probably because of the badge)

The worst? - I'm struggling her, maybe the current ones but not based on design but purely because they are 1 season only shirts and therefore have a much more limited life span? (i know the Palookaville shirt was a one off but i liked it's design a lot)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Loved
First Skint shirt
Centenery shirt
Palookaville shirt
Red and black stripes
and despite the crap sponsor and slightly too big collar I still think home shirt from the last two season is great

Loathed
Argentina shirt
All the IT 1st shirts
Current home shirt

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The first two skint shirts were fantastic.

Overall I think they've produced some very decent shirts for us. I like the current one too

One of my least favourites was our championship winning kit of a few years ago.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Palookaville for me. Would love some more in that fabric.

I thought we wore it away quite a few times?!

Was used from March 2005 as sort of a combination away/third shirt until the end of the following 05/06 season. it crossed over with the all yellow shirt and the burgundy shirt

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Centenary shirt is my favourite, but the one that preceded it was pretty cool, too. I also liked the green and black away shirt and this year's home shirt.

Not keen on the purple away shirt or the light blue stripes.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
THe really bad ones were the ones where the sponsor was a transfer rather than in the fabric as they all wore out or got ruined, My fav was deinfintely the Red and black fir the first season at withdean. Still wear that shirt now.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Palookaville all the way:

01043340190000.jpg

brighton-and-hove-albion-goalkeeper-football-shirt-2004-2006-s_2366_1.jpg

attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D15143%26stc%3D1%26thumb%3D1%26d%3D1326709327

brighton-and-hove-albion-goalkeeper-football-shirt-2006-s_29_1.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
THe really bad ones were the ones where the sponsor was a transfer rather than in the fabric as they all wore out or got ruined, My fav was deinfintely the Red and black fir the first season at withdean. Still wear that shirt now.

#pedantalert

Did we wear red and black at Withdean?

Only joshing Tinx :smile:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
#pedantalert

Did we wear red and black at Withdean?

Only joshing Tinx :smile:
Ha, your post had me confused for a moment. I was thinking well of course we had the black and red kit because it was exactly the same as the blue and white home shi......ah ha that's what he meant :lol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Has to be the first Skint shirt.Takes me back to a sunny day at the Amex in August 99 v Mansfield, Freeman hatrick, jumpers for goalposts, etc, etc........

I'd love to get my hands on a matchworn one of those with the RED nameset and number on the back, I have one with the white text and number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here