Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empty seats tonight

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Ah, another leaving early thing.

I left with a few minutes to go, as having to rely on trains to get back meant I needed to get the 2137 from falmer to brighton. As it was thanks to some dicks at the station, I missed my connection to London, then by the time I got back to London I had to wait until 1am to get the train home. So having set off at 3pm to ensure I got to the ground on time, I didn't get home until just after 2 am....makes it a long day!!!
While we are at it, lets slag off the people who don't get in their seat until after kick off....or people who don't buy the programme, or people who need the loo during the game....f*** it, lets just moan about the whole lot.
You pays your money you takes your choice. We all pay good money to support the club, and if it isn't good enough for some self appointed lords of the manor, then we will f*** off, leAving the Amex half empty with so called proper fans.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Didn't look like there were "so many" empty seats to me, unless so many means any.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I left with a few minutes to go, as having to rely on trains to get back meant I needed to get the 2137 from falmer to brighton. As it was thanks to some dicks at the station, I missed my connection to London, then by the time I got back to London I had to wait until 1am to get the train home. So having set off at 3pm to ensure I got to the ground on time, I didn't get home until just after 2 am....makes it a long day!!!
While we are at it, lets slag off the people who don't get in their seat until after kick off....or people who don't buy the programme, or people who need the loo during the game....f*** it, lets just moan about the whole lot.
You pays your money you takes your choice. We all pay good money to support the club, and if it isn't good enough for some self appointed lords of the manor, then we will f*** off, leAving the Amex half empty with so called proper fans.

I'm working in Southampton, up at 5-30, leave work at 5pm. I pray that Chi, Arundel and Worthing are not snarled up for the midweek games and i can get there in good time. So far so good, but i would like to apologise now to the holier than thou, if i am a bit late. I stay til the final whistle, but realise some have to be on their toes smartish and leave a bit early.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

This, I never leave early but each to their own you pay your money you take your choice. Doesn't stop me enjoying it. The one thing that I do have an issue with though is those who leave at a snails pace and block my view for an age.

i dont mind people leaving early, its the ones that SLOWLY make their way to the exit and hang around til the final whistle that annoy me. If you're gonna leave, leave! Dont hang around and get in everyones way!

Don't you remember Withdean where all the Johnnie Leave Earlys used to congregate on the running track by the corner flag and then sprint off at the final whistle?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Hang on a minute were not talking about 2 or 3 mins just to beat a few to get to the train were talking about 10 minutes (10 bloody minutes ) and not a couple of hundred but 4 or 5 thousand
SHAmE ON YOu ShAMe On YoU

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
We have a lot of fans who live some distance away who cannot make mid week or evening games. It's also half term when some families will have been away on holiday. They've still paid for their season tickets but not actually gone to the match.

No excuse, I'm a student in Portsmouth, often can't make games due to one reason or another but if I'm unable to attend I insure somebody takes my place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here