Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Emma Raducanu

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
She’s a fantastic athlete who is about to win the USA championship and will be lorded by the nation as our newest UK hero and rightly so

Her father is Romanian her mother Chinese both came to the UK looking for work not saying that can’t happen now but as a result of Brexit it’s far less likely.

I wonder how the Brexit voters view this new hero

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
She’s a fantastic athlete who is about to win the USA championship and will be lorded by the nation as our newest UK hero and rightly so

Her father is Romanian her mother Chinese both came to the UK looking for work not saying that can’t happen now but as a result of Brexit it’s far less likely.

I think they'd have more of a problem with her playing in Romanian colours, delicious :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wow, she’s won the US Open from qualifiers without dropping a single set!

Astounding!

Marvellous Scenes.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fantastic

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Bore off. I think she’s sensational.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010

Yawn yawn yawn! Let it go, time to move on, it’s not good for your health if after watching that amazing event the first thing you do is jump on here to whine about brexit ;)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Try not to act like a punchable **** on every thread and we all know you were mainly focused on the gusset shots ..

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I wish I hadn't unblocked that. You are a nasty piece of work :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
The magnitude of Emma's victory hasn't quite sunk in yet, wow. 18 years old and going all the way from the qualifiers to the title in a long gruelling tournament speaks volumes of her triumph.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The magnitude of Emma's victory hasn't quite sunk in yet, wow. 18 years old and going all the way from the qualifiers to the title in a long gruelling tournament speaks volumes of her triumph.

Henman had a whole career haunted by the pressure of winning his first Grand Slam weighing very heavy on his shoulders. You could see it each time he got close to Wimbledon glory.

Emma will never have that in her career now. After just two Grand Slams!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here