Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emile Smith-Rowe

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Potentially a good signing that, would have thought maybe we’d have been in for him

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If true, that'll be Fulham's first signing. Only another 4 needed to shore up and get a younger squad. I'm quietly dreading this season.
f***ing hell. I skim read and was just about to post 'pull your soppy-sodden self together, man', then I realised.... of course . . . you're the Fulham supporter.

:laugh:

Best of luck (except against us of course) :thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I just don't get the transfer market. Smith-Rowe 24, not pulled up any trees £34m. Billy a year younger, emerged as a key player for us, loads of international caps and we are discussing a £12m fee. Bonkers.
Completely different players. One is a holding midfielder, the other an attacking 10 with an eye for goal.

But i get your point, I do think Billy at 12m is undervalued.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I just don't get the transfer market. Smith-Rowe 24, not pulled up any trees £34m. Billy a year younger, emerged as a key player for us, loads of international caps and we are discussing a £12m fee. Bonkers.
And you know we’re ‘discussing’ a £12m fee how? ???

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One word.

Goals.
Another word (or three or more) -

Just bloody ridiculous, but it's a major Champions League side selling Champions League players; we are selling (if we are - and sadly we look like doing so) an average PL footballer in an average 'teams like' PL team.
There's a hierarchy in football, in so many ways - and this is just one of them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've always rated ESR, and would bloody LOVE it if we bagged him. A genuinely exciting energetic 10 who would grace any team in the PL. Injuries has always been the shadow that's held him back, but if we could get 2/3 of a season out of him, then I'd be all over that like a tramp on chips. Great player.

Sadly not on our radar it would appear, we've made other choices. Hopefully they'll pan out, but ESR is one signing that would have had me absolutely drenching the sheets pre-matchday.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
I've always rated ESR, and would bloody LOVE it if we bagged him. A genuinely exciting energetic 10 who would grace any team in the PL. Injuries has always been the shadow that's held him back, but if we could get 2/3 of a season out of him, then I'd be all over that like a tramp on chips. Great player.

Sadly not on our radar it would appear, we've made other choices. Hopefully they'll pan out, but ESR is one signing that would have had me absolutely drenching the sheets pre-matchday.
You have the polar opposite opinion to me on this guy. I look forward to seeing which one of us is closer to being proven right come the end of the season. I would predict fewer than 5 goals and 5 assists all season. He might do well to get 5 goal involvements in total.

If he can stay fit and play 30 games this season, they might get huge value out of him next season. I hope he proves me wrong but I don't think there's much substance to him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

oh man i was undecided if he would have been a decent signing until then, now i'm livid we have not bagged him haha

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
f***ing hell. I skim read and was just about to post 'pull your soppy-sodden self together, man', then I realised.... of course . . . you're the Fulham supporter.

:laugh:

Best of luck (except against us of course) :thumbsup:
I always assumed Brighton Cottager name was a reference to what apparently goes on in public toilets it never occurred that it was a Fulham reference you live and learn

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He feels as though he comes with the usual added English player tax. He is a good player but not an improvement on Enciso for me

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I always assumed Brighton Cottager name was a reference to what apparently goes on in public toilets it never occurred that it was a Fulham reference you live and learn
Our perceptions are of course influenced by our lifestyles ??? :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here