Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emile Heskey

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Would agree Hesky would be great... but Dunky is worth £5M with Man City et al sniffing around: no way should he be linked to deal! Hesky's likely wages mean we can only take him at a knock-down bargain basement price or on a free...

Would be happy to swap Dunk for Heskey but I think a few Million would have to come our way in exchange aswell... Kev you said in the first post you would be happy for just a million but I think we'd want more than that !

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Anyone that says Heskey is no good knows f*ck all about football.

Both Shearer and Owen loved having him in the England team for the amount of chances he created for them and his off the ball work. Would love to have him here.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Terry your begining to worry me, first you want CMS rested and now you would be happy with Heskey a player so far past his best its unreal, hasnt hit a barn door in 5 years at least, is very injury prone and someone who would be just looking for one last pay day !

Sounds like he would fit in perfectly

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Heskey on loan for the season would be IMMENSE.

Not sure about signing him though, he must be getting on a bit now.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Emile is still waiting to celebrate his next goal by lifting his t-shirt up to cameras, to show his printed t-shirt underneath saying - "free the chilean miners"

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Both Shearer and Owen loved having him in the England team for the amount of chances he created for them and his off the ball work. Would love to have him here.

This. He and CMS would compliment each other well

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heskey would be absolutely immense at this level, I don't know how we'd fund his £60k per week wages though.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Heskey's available on a free in the summer. But its wages again. Would be a really good signing but unrealistic.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Heskey on loan for the season would be IMMENSE.

Not sure about signing him though, he must be getting on a bit now.

getting on? 34, at this level he'd have another 2 good years at least. wages? who knows, he must shirley know he's past his prime and wages will drop anyway. you never know what a player will accept. Gus convinced a Valencian superstar to up sticks to the UK, so i wouldn't rule it out.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

5 years ago maybe....maybe.....then again...no thanks

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm sure CMS would love to play alongside him - he'd provide him with far more chances than he's getting at the mo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here