Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emile Heskey

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Well, you said "let the abuse start", so what did you really expect?

Here, have some more, moron.

After you have slagged off someone you don't know, behind the safety of your keyboard and your made up name. Do you go and stare in the mirror and think"god i'm hard" or do you go and sniff your Mums panties and toss yourself off, as I suspect. Twats like you are making this board a joke.

After you have slagged off someone you don't know, behind the safety of your keyboard and your made up name. Do you go and stare in the mirror and think"god i'm hard" or do you go and sniff your Mums panties and toss yourself off, as I suspect. Twats like you are making this board a joke.

Yeah ok, it's from a transfer rumour site, so we know straight away it's total bollocks. But i'm amazed that people think that he could not do a job at this level and think he really is totally shite. He has been in the top flight of football all his carer and must have played 400+ prem games, not to mention 50+ games for England. He may be the butt of many jokes, but seriously people he is not shit. Would be a fantastic signing and quite frankly just what we need. And if we could get him plus a million for Dunk from Villa I would be well pleased with that.....Ok let the abuse start.

I rest my case. You knob.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
not read rest of the thread, only opening message. In my opinion Heskey has always been class just not scored enough goals for england or in the top flight. i would imagine he would be quality in any team in the championship. I know it was a few years ago now but ya gotta wonder why argentina substituted Sensini (quality defender) so early in the friendly draw. I tell ya why, it was because Heskey's pace and power ripped him to shreads!! ok maybe the only problem now would be his age.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I rest my case. You knob.

So im a knob for puttiing up a post, where in the first line I state it's total bollocks, at no point I put I think we will sign Heskey. I thought this was a discussion board.
The fact you choose to slag me off for just putting up a story just shows what a sad little f*** you really are. I don't see a long list off others insulting me, so it would appear your in a minority, that says it all.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

It is actualy twats like yourself that are making this forum a joke, with the endless lists of 3rd rate players you and your cronies insist on suggesting we sign week in week out,change the f***ing record will you

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

LOL, nice one Kev :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think Heskey gets so much stick because he is an easy target for anyone who has a limited understanding of football. A lot of PROFESSIONAL players have rated him (Owen and Shearer both said that he was their preferred partner up front) and a lot of PROFESSIONAL managers have rated him as one of the best hold up players around.

There is no doubt he is past his best but he would be an ideal partner for CMS (and i'm sure that Marshy and Easy10 know that i'm right in their heart of hearts :p )

Please carry on squabbling :catfight:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would agree that it would have to be a pay as he plays deal, but I would think that he would want a better deal than that! The main problem with him these days is his injury record! With Hoskins and Vicente sitting at A+E most of the week would a 3rd person make it a crowd (you know, two's company and all that).

Anyway, I don't think that A) Gus would sign him at his age and B) I don't think he would come to us anyway!

I actually think that he was a better player than people gave him credit for, but deffo well past his best!

A no from me it is at his stage of his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here