Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarressing names parents give their children...

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
A girl in my daughters class in called Kerry Hunt.

It gets a bit embarrassing when she asks me why i snigger every time she mentions her name.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Curious Orange said:
I've been trying to persuade my sister that she should call my future niece/nephew Robyn/Robin, as it'll go very well with her surname (which I'll let you guess at!!).

;)
Bastard? :eek:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Curious Orange said:
I've been trying to persuade my sister that she should call my future niece/nephew Robyn/Robin, as it'll go very well with her surname (which I'll let you guess at!!).

;)

Hood?!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Curious Orange said:

;)

Is it F.ucker? Making her name "Robin F.ucker"?

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Easy 10 said:
When I worked on the deli counter at Co-op in Blatchington Road, I worked with a bloke called Simon Knellor.

(think about it for a little bit - I assure you, its worth it).

:lolol: :lolol:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
One name that always made me laugh was the footballer Jermain McSporren...conjurs up a vast array of images of what you think he might look like :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I used to live next door to Bob Downs. :nono:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Had a German exchange student here named Horst Schmidt. Sounded good over the PA system...

My dad had a pair of chidren in his school from some very religous stock named First Corinithians and Second Conrithians Hall.

And Hiawatha Abernathy.

Check out http://notwithoutmyhandbag.com for more

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
The Beckhams new boy..............Cruz!!!!!!!!! What kind of a name is that??? It is a girls name in spainish to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was leafing through some personnel records at work, one of our employees had a maiden name of Butt, it turns out that her sister is called Anita.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
There seems to be a strange quest over here to try and create some kind of weird Royal heratige or dynasty amongst the yanks.
Every thing Kennedy related comes under the imaginary house of Camelot.
I've done work for a Gaston Gaege III, and the wife recently had to see a doctor by the name of Fredrick Finger III.
I'm sorry, you are not royalty, it simply means that there were two previous people with the same stupid name.
I'd like to put it down to a wicked sense of humour, but we are talking Americans here.

And relax.

U

um bongo molongo

just got the Simon Kneller one...that was a good ten minutes.

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here