Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarrassing

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton till i die said:
i was at the last game at elm park (or so i think) - they beat us 2-0 or 2-1 to win the league...correct me ifwrong.

we were on the terraces behind goal, getting f***ing filmed by the cops - then at the final whistle they f***ing blocked us all in the stand and let the reading fans parade around the pitch infront of us??

didnt it have a swooping stand behind the home goal - bit like the old southampton ground??

:smokin:

We lost 2-0 that day and I remember Albion going over the fence at half time and the OB standing in front of us with the dogs.

They got awarded a dodgy penalty as well, I think.

Seagull Stew

I think the difference between a "sell out" and a "full house" needs to be explained.
"Full houses" these days never happen. Not anywhere. At any game, in any ground, between any two teams there will always be at least one person who has bought a ticket and has not been able to make it through the turnstyle and haven't passed on their ticket for whatever reason. The attendance is simply calculated by the number of ticket holders that enter the ground.
A "sell out" is when there are no more tickets available for a match as they have all been sold. This was the case last night, although I suppose the fact that Plymouth did not "sell out" their area means that the game itself couldn't officially be classed as a "sell out" although the home section could.

Capiche? :p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
2k to westham is very very bad as they are the highlight club of the season.We took about 2200 to brentford roughly.

can't believe you royals come on here saying that if we can't fill the withdean,then what chance falmer mmmm.Fact is the withdean has to many restrictions on all departments and fair few empty seats are left and not sold for reasons.

I hate the place and won't go there again i would guess and to be honest i can see excactly why many hate the shit hole.If seats are unsold then most people won't even no this and most have given up applying due to very huge demands etc.

You have to no the facts before you bash and stop talking tosh as we will get big crowds at falmer full stop.Last time in the first we was absolute shite and had many applicants for tickets between 16k-27k and thats home fans,so in all honest you can see why most albion fans don't bother as its not as if you are goner get tickets for you and your mates its just not goner happen.

In real terms its like 17k applying for 1k of tickets,so work it out and understand why people just don't bother anymore.:drink:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
RoyalAli & Royalstagg. Pair of :tosser:

Sally only comes on here 'cos I suspect the Reading boards are about exciiting as a turd with the passion of a corpse.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
when your playing badly, and losing at home to some rubbish team that are making you look SHIT, youre down to 10 men, playing 12, the best thing to do is taking off your attacking threats

if you take off molango and jarrett and leave currie and mayo on, are you realistically going to get back from 2-0 down

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i just turned signatures back on and saw young Sally has a website.

look what that naughty chap posted:

Royalali
Site Admin
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:08 pm__ _Post subject:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I had a wonderful day with the Brighton fans.
I drunk with them before the match, and ate with Yorkie, Gong and Early after the game.

So I'm Mad, It looks like you just came across some of the less pleasant ones.
The Full Harris is one of them.

RoyalAli lives in Caversham.
I didn't know that.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Brighton till i die said:
dont no the exact figure but must have sold out as i couldnt even smoke my fag cos we were so crammed up - f***ing brilliant though!:drink:

:drink: Yeah really enjoyed that game. Back on the terrace. Crap result though!

Now what was the argument about....we didn't fill Withdean because.

Away section wasn't sold out
Season ticket holders on hol
Can't pay on the day.
Hospitality
Press

And we still made more noise then the crap Reading fans!

Oct 25, 2003
we sold out luton last year on a tuesday night, it was cold, it was shit, there wasn't enough leg room, the catering sold out, and we played shit

so there:p

royalstagg

Jul 27, 2004
I notice I can still get a ticket for tomorrows game against Coventry is it likely to sell out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here