Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarrassing

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Uncle Buck said:
I do not bother with Reading boards, actually why does he come on here?

I've met a few Reading supporters, and I wouldn't bother talking to them either... :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
The thing is he is coming on here and in some way lording it up. If I go on a Reading board, then I expect the same, but as I do not bother with Reading boards, actually why does he come on here?

No need to go on the Reading boards.. We took the piss in the stands on Saturday.

We're in a shockingly bad mood so probably not a good time for Ali to mention it but we'd probably do the same.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
They've gone a bit quiet since the posts showing that we did actually sell out and they were therefore talking bollocks and should have checked their facts :lolol:

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
RoyalAli said:
For Uncle Buck

We didn't sell 20,000 tickets...
You didn't sell 6,000 tickets....
Where are all your famous fans?
Do they exist, or they a view through the RTGs of the fans who were there in the 70s?
Will you sell 6000 tickets in Falmer?
its 10.26 am.
How are you having a bad day already?
Is it because you couldn't roll over Plymouth, and wonderboy Dan Harding got sent off last night, and gifted a goal to us the other week?
I said I'd milk it if you didn't sell out Withdean for tonight, after all that shit on Saturday night, so here it is.
If you don't like it, then remember that if you slag of a clubs fans for not selling out, then its going to come back at you when your club doesn't.
:lolol:

RA isn't there a Reading board you have friends you want to
chat to?

If not the Swindon or Oxford boards may be more welcoming..

Remember what goes around comes around...

:blush: :blush:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
For Uncle Buck

We didn't sell 20,000 tickets...
You didn't sell 6,000 tickets....
Where are all your famous fans?
Do they exist, or they a view through the RTGs of the fans who were there in the 70s?
Will you sell 6000 tickets in Falmer?
its 10.26 am.
How are you having a bad day already?
Is it because you couldn't roll over Plymouth, and wonderboy Dan Harding got sent off last night, and gifted a goal to us the other week?
I said I'd milk it if you didn't sell out Withdean for tonight, after all that shit on Saturday night, so here it is.
If you don't like it, then remember that if you slag of a clubs fans for not selling out, then its going to come back at you when your club doesn't.
:lolol:

why are you here again Ali?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
royalstagg said:
After all the stick you gave us Reading fans about our attendances. I notice you could not fill the Withdean last night. I am always impressed with the support you bring to Reading but you are not the massive club you think you are. It is one thing saying that you can fill a 25000 seater stadium it is another thing doing it especially when you cant fill the Withdean
Bit embarrasing really isnt it

:salute: :salute: :censored: :censored:

:salute: off back to Wales

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
the full harris said:
no Turkey, I didn't go on a Reading message board on Saturday or indeed any other day.

In the stands. It doesn't matter where you do it.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Turkey said:
In the stands. It doesn't matter where you do it.

in the stands is fun though, it is all just banter, they shout at us, we shout at them, it is all a bit of a laugh.

but sally coming on here is just annoying to be honest.

royalstagg

Jul 27, 2004
I believe it is Brighton fans who have started this debate slagging off Reading for their attendances and telling everybody that you woul fill Falmer if you got it. The fact remains that you could pick up a ticket for the Brighton game yesterday even if it did sell out which means there was probably not many more than 6200 people who wanted to watch the game. Now I would not want to watch football at Withdean every week so I am sure this figure would double at least if you moved to Falmer but to suggest you would get bigger gates than Palace Sheff United Coventry etc I think is unrealistic. It is very ease to critise other clubs but not so easy to pull in 20000 every saturday when you are struggling to pull in 6500 at the moment. Are 14000 people suddenly going to change what they do every Saturday

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
royalstagg said:
I believe it is Brighton fans who have started this debate slagging off Reading for their attendances and telling everybody that you woul fill Falmer if you got it. The fact remains that you could pick up a ticket for the Brighton game yesterday even if it did sell out which means there was probably not many more than 6200 people who wanted to watch the game. Now I would not want to watch football at Withdean every week so I am sure this figure would double at least if you moved to Falmer but to suggest you would get bigger gates than Palace Sheff United Coventry etc I think is unrealistic. It is very ease to critise other clubs but not so easy to pull in 20000 every saturday when you are struggling to pull in 6500 at the moment. Are 14000 people suddenly going to change what they do every Saturday
if you had to watch your team play in a shit like withdean for years, you'd be slightly pissed off! when we get falmer, that will ring in the new era. 30,000 to cardiff, we'll be getting 15,000 minimum. We have lost a generation after losing the goldstone. We've been through more hardship that your poxy team have ever seen and we're still in the same league as you and beat you to the 2nd division title :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here