Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarrassing idiots again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Chatting to a couple of stockport fans in the railway who were enjoying our celebration and congratulating me before a group of twats thought this was an ideal opportunity to start singing 'no surrender' etc. Why?. We left but it's f***ing embarrassing to be associated with.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
i cant stand anymore of this "no surrender" rubbish! sick of hearing about it on the forum, it should'nt be like that considering the jubilant circumstances. Not having a pop at you Mr deez. What a bunch of wankers.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
i cant stand anymore of this "no surrender" rubbish! sick of hearing about it on the forum, it should'nt be like that considering the jubilant circumstances. Not having a pop at you Mr deez. What a bunch of wankers.

Hey don't worry- it's a long long way from spoiling my day!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
an amazing escape from relegation, your elated, your sooooo happy!!!

have a quick sing song of 'No Surrender'

politics aside.....thick twats

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Can't say sectarian chanting bothers me too much but it does seem a little strange when you hear someone with a southern accent singing about 'dirty fenians' and Bobby Sands 'going a chicken supper' all a bit odd really.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
was in the railway pub too for a couple after the game as i notice the atmosphere was good but later heard it was being sung. felt embarressed. I thought that people had moved on. Feels like ancient history to me

lancingtroop

Jul 7, 2008
put st george in my heart keep me english
put st george in my heart i pray
put st george in my heart keep me english
keep me english to my dying day.
NO SURRENDER
NO SURRENDER
NO SURRENDER TO THE IRA SCUM!!!!!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
We shall not, we shall not be moved, we shall not ,we shall not be moved, not by the Hibs, the Hearts or the Celtic *****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here