Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Email from the club

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dear Jamie,

On behalf of the football club, we look forward to welcoming you to the American Express Community Stadium for tomorrow night's opening game of the season against Cardiff City. Whilst Gus has been working hard to improve his squad, there has obviously been some fantastic developments at the club of the pitch.

Bit busy for quality checking at the moment.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I bet you're not even called Jamie, are you?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Excellent news for the pitch there.

and its not the opening game of the season, or did I just imagine a long trip to Hull and back?????

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They do make a habit of sending out emails with mistakes. Definitely a case of rushing.

I love the one's that you get from 1901. They normally send them at about 5pm ahead of an evening match when everyone has probably already left

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
An e-mail out of the blue, with a free £5 club shop voucher attached.

Concentrate on the typo though... :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't bother reading that far. Thanks!

An e-mail out of the blue, with a free £5 club shop voucher attached.

Concentrate on the typo though... :thumbsup:

Lovely gesture. Leaves them open to abuse tho as you could print that voucher 20 times and as long as it's a seperate purchase, you can get £5 off each time :lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That voucher link doesn't work for me!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Is the 5 off voucher valid on anything. I've just printed it out and it says. Offer includes club replica shirts and full range of training and matchday kit. Does that mean includes this as well as everything else or just valid on these products?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Lovely gesture. Leaves them open to abuse tho as you could print that voucher 20 times and as long as it's a seperate purchase, you can get £5 off each time :lol:

Shhhhhh!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Is the 5 off voucher valid on anything. I've just printed it out and it says. Offer includes club replica shirts and full range of training and matchday kit. Does that mean includes this as well as everything else or just valid on these products?

Available on anything and no minimum spend. Got one of those £10 ticket holder wallets. Used the voucher so £4.99 and 10% cash back. Winner

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's the same vouchers new STH's, people who moved seats, people who moved age groups got, bet they don't feel so important now.

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
They do make a habit of sending out emails with mistakes. Definitely a case of rushing.

I love the one's that you get from 1901. They normally send them at about 5pm ahead of an evening match when everyone has probably already left

Ha! Yes, usually with details of the menu for the meal you were supposed to book 72 hours in advance...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here