Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elphick leaving

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Just been told by a source whos mum works for the club, that Elphick is off, why and who to, no idea. To be honest i dont beleive this myself, just wondered if anyone had heard anything similar

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I spoke to a source at the club who used to work with Elphicks ex-hairdresser whos dog Bruno used to get walked by some girl in Hurstpierpoint who said NOTHING of the sought!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"mum works for the club"... not being funny, in what roles are most women at the club?

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Like i said, i think its bollocks aswell, thank you for confirming

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why would he want to leave a successful team for Bristol Shitty

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just been told by a source whos mum works for the club, that Elphick is off, why and who to, no idea. To be honest i dont beleive this myself, just wondered if anyone had heard anything similar

So your "source" isn't actually a source at all, it's his Mum who gives him all the "gossip". Very odd

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He was reportedly being scouted by bristol city last season but after gary johnson was sacked this never fully materialised

You mean it only half materialised?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£8M move to Man City perhaps ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I dismissed this when I saw it earlier as well.

Until.

A chap who I know not that well called round to pick his missus up tonight (she'd been round chinwagging with mine for the evening). He has a passing interest with the Albion, and apparently works with Elphicks mum. Word is, he's not happy at being dropped, has been largely ignored by Poyet since he's been out of the team, and spent most of last week lobbing the ball up to youth-teamers for them to practice headers. He wants out in January, and Leeds are sniffing.

I countered about him coming on for El Abd the other week etc, so is hardly out of the managers thoughts. But this guy shrugged and said all is not well (he's not an NSC-er). Dismiss if you like, but it has got me a bit worried as he has absolutely no reason to spin me a line, and having earlier seen this thread about it as well....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here