Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett First Norwich Kit pics with Interview

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
whoops thought you meant bennett

you'd have thought every player gets interviewed when unveiled

but is he under contract with you until the end of june?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Am I the only Albion fan that finds this all too bitter/sweet? I agree with all the positive comments made in support of Elliot (and the fact that he waited until the end of the season) - and I really do appreciate his wish to get to the top. I am just not generous enough to wish him so well that he doesn't regret leaving us.....

No,you're not the only one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Am I the only Albion fan that finds this all too bitter/sweet? I agree with all the positive comments made in support of Elliot (and the fact that he waited until the end of the season) - and I really do appreciate his wish to get to the top. I am just not generous enough to wish him so well that he doesn't regret leaving us.....

Yep.

Crofts and now Bennett to the same f/ing club. Very hard to swallow. The last thing I want to be looking at is pictures of Bennett in that f/ing yellow shirt, neither will I be watching any Norwich highlights on MOTD next season - as ridiculous as that may sound.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep.

Crofts and now Bennett to the same f/ing club. Very hard to swallow. The last thing I want to be looking at is pictures of Bennett in that f/ing yellow shirt, neither will I be watching any Norwich highlights on MOTD next season - as ridiculous as that may sound.

This. Six fingered *****.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
He hardly gave an interview whilst he was here so no real suprise there, hates the limelight and will probably wait until it has all blow over a bit.

Thing is it WONT blow over however much Murray would like it to, he'll realise that when he gets absolutely caned when he's sitting on the bench at the Amex, injured or sulking or miserable because Croydon isn't oop north and he hasn't scored for 12 games because the rest of the team is cack and can't string him a pass for toffee. Personally I can't wait to give the ungrateful lanky tosser some personal grief. Twat. :rant:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
squeezed out at the end! could otherwise have been his interviews here, substitute the words Norwich for Brighton.

Yeah, they are pre-programmed to say the right things at the right time. He was happy to sign a long contract back in November for us though! Still, I wish him no ill feeling. We just have to accept that footballers are cash cows, along with the rest of us!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I seriously hope Benno does well in the Premiership. Nice to see Norwich are making all these signings, but they haven't realised yet that to survive in the Premiership. You need a strong and quick back four and they haven't brought anyone in that nature yet.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
they ashamed of him? no interview or anything from him

Thats because he has not yet put pen to paper for Palace and the only official statement on their site states "will see him sign for the Palace"
I just keep hoping that he is this seasons Calderon and sign for another club on July 1st.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nice to see Norwich are making all these signings, but they haven't realised yet that to survive in the Premiership. You need a strong and quick back four and they haven't brought anyone in that nature yet.

I kind of think Paul Lambert knows what he is doing. There's not much he won't have "realised".

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I kind of think Paul Lambert knows what he is doing.

That's for sure-raided us twice and got 2 quality players for far less than they were/are worth.

Can't blame Bennett for grabbing his Prem League opportunity and nothing personal Elliott but I hope your new team crash and burn. Bastards almost f***ed up our season back in January-thankfully Gus and TB managed to keep control of things.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
That's for sure-raided us twice and got 2 quality players for far less than they were/are worth.

Can't blame Bennett for grabbing his Prem League opportunity and nothing personal Elliott but I hope your new team crash and burn. Bastards almost f***ed up our season back in January-thankfully Gus and TB managed to keep control of things.

Totally agree. With due respect to Elliott, a decent season with us on his recently signed contract would have seen more demand for his services from more established Premier Clubs, and in turn a much more realistic transfer fee. I can't believe we have been mugged by Norwich twice!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't forget ,Bennett handed in a transfer request before Norwich were in the premiership.They could have easily 'done a Cardiff' ,so i don't really go with all this 'you can't blame him for going to the prem' stuff.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Don't forget ,Bennett handed in a transfer request before Norwich were in the premiership.They could have easily 'done a Cardiff' ,so i don't really go with all this 'you can't blame him for going to the prem' stuff.

But there was still a good chance of them being in the Premiership from the position they were in, and definitely the Championship; whereas we were not certainties for promotion at the time :shrug: I don't blame him, will always be one of my favourite players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here