Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett First Norwich Kit pics with Interview

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Don't forget ,Bennett handed in a transfer request before Norwich were in the premiership.They could have easily 'done a Cardiff' ,so i don't really go with all this 'you can't blame him for going to the prem' stuff.

Don't forget that he didn't go then. He didn't go until they were in the premier league.

He may have wanted to go back in january but even then it was to a team on the brink of the premier league (and at that time we were only on the brink of the championship, and we could have 'done a cardiff').

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't forget that he didn't go then. He didn't go until they were in the premier league.

He may have wanted to go back in january but even then it was to a team on the brink of the premier league (and at that time we were only on the brink of the championship, and we could have 'done a cardiff').

They wern't on the brink,they were up there in a similar position to about 4 other teams.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Something really weird happened yesterday... I was on a plane from lon-NYC sat next to this girl and it turns out she's one of Elliott's best friends from school.

She had nothing new to say but she reckoned that he would have stayed if Norwich hadn't gone up and that he had the chance to go in jan but stayed with option of leaving in summer (I know this is not new news but it confirms what some people have said).

She also said Kyle and Elliott are chalk and cheese. Kyle is a tearaway.

Anyway nice girl and got her number yyyyyerrr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here