Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eldest returning from first lads holiday tonight.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What happened in Crete...stays in Crete..

Youre lucky having a boy anyway... you only have to worry about one dick...Imagine what fathers of 18 yr old girls go through...Im not entirely happy about my girl sleeping with her husband haha...

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I don't think I would want to know what my son was doing on a lad's holiday!!! I would be just thankful he was coming home safe!!!

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
He has probably spent the journey home planning the cover story.
I wouldn't ask him, but keep an eye on FB and twitter it'll soon be on there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ask to see the pics

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
First lads holiday was to Magaluf when i was 18 - The usual beer , beer bit of shenanigans. M y parents asked nothing of the trip other than the usual did you have good time etc. Think they were quite relieved i hadn't managed to kill myself to be honest

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Take him out for a few beers and tell him to bring the X rated pictures that he won't be showing to his mum, nan, aunt etc. You know the pictures "this Gary balls deep in Louise from Solihull riding her like sea biscuit", "this is Gary passed out in such and such bar after a fishbowl, with Tom tea bagging him". You know the regular stuff 18 year old lads do away from home for the first time.

Last edited:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I sent my mum a postcard from Majorca in about 1982. I'd had a few beers and thought it would be a laugh to say I'd been arrested after nicking and smashing up a car.
She didn't take it very well...

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Play it cool.

Though i remeber coming back from a holiday and getting the photo's developed. Left them on the coffee table and my old dear looked through them before i could take out the bad ones. oh the shame! :facepalm:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
First lads holiday was to....Illfracoombe back in 1984 !!!! I was 17 and was the only one who got laid and spent the whole week in bed with this Doris much to the annoyance of me mates....who couldn't pull a muscle !!!!!!!!

Still keep in contact with her nearly 30 years later.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Depends on the relationship with your son. My step dad was cool and I would have told him everything. My real dad wouldn't have asked and wouldn't want to know...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here