Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eldest returning from first lads holiday tonight.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Throwing up on the club floor in Manumission, Ibiza when I was trying to drop four E's as there was a toilet attendant in the bogs. A couple of hours later I was french kissing a Russian girl with the taste of puke still in my mouth. A top, top night.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Throwing up on the club floor in Manumission, Ibiza when I was trying to drop four E's as there was a toilet attendant in the bogs. A couple of hours later I was french kissing a Russian girl with the taste of puke still in my mouth. A top, top night.

Nice!

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Play it cool.

Though i remeber coming back from a holiday and getting the photo's developed. Left them on the coffee table and my old dear looked through them before i could take out the bad ones. oh the shame! :facepalm:

Slighty OT but when we played Blackpool a while back my mate decided to take some pics on his camera. Obviously security werent happy and confiscated his film. They took his address and said they would post it back. Which they did with the photos developed and no name on the envelope which his strict parents had the joy of opening!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Do i ask lots of questions or play it cool?:down:

He had his 18th birthday in crete:wozza:

What were your first lads hols like,recall going to Luxembourg on a coach for a week with 30 blokes hoping to see peter ward get a game. Lets hope his holiday didn't go like that week:eek:

Tell him you wanta look at his cock

D

Deleted member 18477

Do i ask lots of questions or play it cool?:down:

He had his 18th birthday in crete:wozza:

What were your first lads hols like,recall going to Luxembourg on a coach for a week with 30 blokes hoping to see peter ward get a game. Lets hope his holiday didn't go like that week:eek:

You ask nothing.

He got battered every day/night, his liver will be in agony, he will have had about 2 hours sleep per night, may have shagged a few birds (hopefully he used a condom!)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
First lads holiday was to....Illfracoombe back in 1984 !!!! I was 17 and was the only one who got laid and spent the whole week in bed with this Doris much to the annoyance of me mates....who couldn't pull a muscle !!!!!!!!

Still keep in contact with her nearly 30 years later.

Would slap a mate for that

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
What happened in Crete...stays in Crete..

Youre lucky having a boy anyway... you only have to worry about one dick...Imagine what fathers of 18 yr old girls go through...Im not entirely happy about my girl sleeping with her husband haha...

That's not entirely correct. What happened in Crete might come home with you!!!!!:eek::blush:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Ask nothing. I remember my first holiday. I wont say too much as people on here know me. Ended up climbing off a 1st floor balcony in a hurry, wearing sod all except the biggest boner you ever saw. Thankfully my clothes soon followed over the balcony. Broke 2 toes, cut my leg quite bad. Went back 2 days later and finished the job though.

If my Dad had asked me he wouldn't have believed me, you may find that today no matter how open minded you are so dont ask.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here