I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Fully deserved for one of the stars I
of the season. Well done Adam!!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
More good news! IMO it'll be toss up between ElAbd and Bridcutt for play of the season.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Is the story of the season for me.

Just goes to show how stupid some fans are in writing off players like Barnes etc when they are so young and yet here's a prime example of a player who took a while to grow up (on the pitch) and finally find his place.

And boy has he shone.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Well deserved. He's been awesome for us this season.
He was the one player that everyone thought would go when Gus arrived but has proved us all wrong.
Gus saw something in him that he liked and boy, was he right!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant news, top man

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Player of the season for me.Great news.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is good news the next 2 important ones are Murray and Bridcutt but not so sure whether Dicker will cut it in the Championship week in week out, or not but either way he would be good back up.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Is the story of the season for me.

Just goes to show how stupid some fans are in writing off players like Barnes etc when they are so young and yet here's a prime example of a player who took a while to grow up (on the pitch) and finally find his place.

And boy has he shone.

Totally agree with what you say, but lets just remeber his football career is not complete. I personally think the championship will provide a real for El-Abd. He will need to work ever so hard to "look a player" at that level. Fingers crossed he keeps improving as he has this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here