Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Abd Free To Leave Club

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think El-Bad is one of those with a bit of red mist syndrome. Seems like a nice bloke with a bit of a self destruct mechanism.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Les Biehn said:
I think El-Bad is one of those with a bit of red mist syndrome. Seems like a nice bloke with a bit of a self destruct mechanism.
Wouldn't disagree with that, I used to be like that in my playing days (unfortunately ligament damaged ruined my international career) however, I grew up and grew out of it before I dug myself an early grave.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mrs Coach said:
He's HARDLY Leon Knight is he?
Bust ups with team mates, disruptive, thinking he's better than he is, disrespecting the fans. Sounds almost exactly what Knight was vilified for to me.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Silent Bob said:
Bust ups with team mates, disruptive, thinking he's better than he is, disrespecting the fans. Sounds almost exactly what Knight was vilified for to me.

I don't think disrepecting the fans is fair, he had a go at 'fans' moaning to players before a game - hardly gonnna help them perform is it. I was pleased he did it cos it shows passion and support for his team mates, you know, the ones we are supposed to be supporting

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Indeed and Gary Elphick Senior.

Thats strange as Adam and Gary Jr were pretty much best mates having grown up together.

I know Adam had a big bust up with McGhee and was told he was on the verge of leaving the club, this was around the time Gary got a few apperances on the subs bench, but El-Abd obviously turned that around.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Seagullible said:
I don't think disrepecting the fans is fair, he had a go at 'fans' moaning to players before a game - hardly gonnna help them perform is it. I was pleased he did it cos it shows passion and support for his team mates, you know, the ones we are supposed to be supporting

Why is it passion for one and someone being a shit for another?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Indeed and Gary Elphick Senior.

That's right (including the others already mentioned)

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Kinky Gerbils said:
Why is it passion for one and someone being a shit for another?

please explain. Leon sulked in the corner at everything he had to go to involving fans - El-Abd is always there when requested and happy to talk to fans, he had a go, and quite rightly, when players were being given shit prior to a game. HUGE differences

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mona said:
Unlike one or two others we have, ElAbd is a committed and physical player. Get off his back!

Is anyone on his back? I thought people were discussing things that he had done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here