Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Abd - FINALLY

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Wienergull said:
Not quite sure that's true. I've been watching football since the late '60s and the language back then was quite an ear opener for a kid from a sheltered lower middle class existence. I think what has changed is the way abuse is meted out to players - the "in-your-faceness" of it, as you say. Watch any Premiership match on TV now and you see faces contorted with rage in the front row. Ugly emotions.
I think what has changed is the lack of rescept in general. Back then if you gave abuse and "in your faceness" to anyone, you'd end up on your back, spark out. These days kids and others, give all sorts of abuse because they believe they can't be touched. WHat most of these gobby kunts need is a good punch in the face. It'll do them the world of good, to know their abusive actions might actually lead to something, and you never know might teach them to respect others. I'm sure if someone was brave enough to give El-Abd "in his face" absuse he'd take the on.

It's sad that Albion fans like dishing it out, but can't take it back. I'm deeply sadded at the abuse Jake and Dean Cox get, and if I saw the f***ing idiots doing it, I would go up to them and see how bigger tough men they really are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here