Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Educating the Youth of Today

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Another tale of my adventures on the buses of Brighton & Hove....

After recovering from Friday nights escapade with the drunk chav throwing up on me, today on the bus home from Lewes, 4 chavs sat on the behind me, discussing with each other about meeting their friends in Brighton.

One of them was trying to text his mate to say "we will meet you in town at 5.30"

The guy texting then said, "how do you spell TOWN" i couldnt believe my ears, such a basic word of the English language. Not only was I amazed he couldnt spell it, but the conversation took a brilliant twist.

They couldnt decide if it was spelt T-O-U-N or T-O-W-E-N

:clap2::clap2:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
discusting:nono:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The problem wiv the yoofs of today is that most of them can only read and write in txtspk so even simple words are difficult for them to spell.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The last two posters have done nothing for their cause.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What is even more annoying was a teachers reaction at my step-daughters parents evening at school. We commented to her English teacher that her spelling, grammar and punctuation were not very good, bordering on non-existent. The English teachers reply was "well we don't bother too much with that sort of thing nowadays, but your daughter has a wonderful command of Shakespeare"

Well whop-de-f***ing-do ! She understands Shakepeare but can't spell, well that will get her a good job won't it!

Last edited:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
What is even more annoying was a teachers reaction at my step-daughters parents evening at school. We commented to her English teacher that her spelling, grammer and punctuation were not very good, bordering on non-existent. The English teachers reply was "well we don't bother too much with that sort of thing nowadays, but your daughter has a wonderful command of Shakespeare"

Well whop-de-f***ing-do ! She understands Shakepeare but can't spell, well that will get her a good job won't it!

:eek: What f***ing school was that :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here