Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eduardo

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
His dive was bang out of order .As was posting pictures of a man breaking his leg and laughing at it

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:.

AnkleBreakFSI_468x349.jpg

yeah nice one.. :nono:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
If you think that is funny you sir are a total wanker.

I think its funny.

I wouldn't have done a few hours ago, but cheating is cheating and what goes around surely comes around (even if in this case its in the reverse order). The player who fouled him in said picture was quite rightly disciplined, but if he goes to get players similarly disciplined for nothing, then quite frankly he deserves no protection from refs.

I will not feel a little bit of sympathy for him if it happens again, unless he comes out and apologies.

And before anyone says anything, I play a contact sport where I run the risk of such a thing happening to me every week (and yes it would affect my livelihood), but the difference is I don't cheat.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seeing that the evidence is clear from the video shots maybe the authorities should take action against the player on the strength of the that. It might, maybe, cut some of that sort of thing out. Mind you given how TV coverage is so much better and more prolific these days we see this sort of thing more often. I think it's been going on for a lot longer though.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
in till fifa start getting really tuff on the players and the clubs this thing will go on and on, players caught cheating like this should be finred a montha wages and the clubs dropped 6 points that will soon stop it

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Totally agree with all the suggestions that Eduardo should be punished, but I think referees need to change the way they officiate the game too. They never seem to pay a free kick these days unless the fouled player actually falls over. If they awarded free kicks even when the fouled player stayed on their feet it might take away some of the incentive to fall over all the time

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Lets hope he has marked his card for the England v Croatia game and the ref does not give him anything if he goes over

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Totally agree with all the suggestions that Eduardo should be punished, but I think referees need to change the way they officiate the game too. They never seem to pay a free kick these days unless the fouled player actually falls over. If they awarded free kicks even when the fouled player stayed on their feet it might take away some of the incentive to fall over all the time

That's a very good point actually. Although on the other hand if I were a ref, I'd send people off for diving, dissent and foul language. They'd soon learn!

Also, the people laughing at the picture of the injury, are, without exception, complete pricks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is there a team in the land that doesn't have strikers who dive if an opportunity presents itself? You'd think Eduardo had committed some heinous crime from the over reaction on this thread.

I expect to see all of you out of your seats ABUSING Forster when his dive gives us the penalty that gets us the win at Millwall, after all you will be f***ing enraged and embarrassed won't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here