Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eduardo

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I seem to recall a lot of sympathy for Eduardo when he had that horrific injury but if he carries on like that he won't get much next time.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
BBC live text guy isn't happy -

2036: Let's get one thing straight here: Eduardo might have dived, but some of the things you lot are saying on the texts and 606 about the striker are utterly reprehensible. We can and will ban you, so please refrain from idiotic comments.

One can only guess what the main subject of those messages is :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
To be fair,dont ALL strikers go over a trailing goalkeepers leg?.
I am not saying i agree with it but any quick striker just looks for it these days.
I do actually like Eduardo,but that was horrible.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hmmmm - I reckon the picture is better than watching you bite.

I think it just sums you up as the pathetic juvenile character you are, keep showing your true colours, PS the majority of your posts would be better responded to on a Spuds board as opposed to BHAFC.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think it just sums you up as the pathetic juvenile character you are, keep showing your true colours, PS the majority of your posts would be better responded to on a Spuds board as opposed to BHAFC.

Why - your here for my entertainment. Keep chomping.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
It was a disgusting dive! There is no place for cheats like that in football. The annoying thing is, he is clearly very talented, so there is no need to do it in the first place, especially as they were already 2-0 up at the time. :hammer:

Also, if that was someone like Ronaldo, the whole country would be going mad saying what a horrible human being he is :guns:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sick of bullshit comments such 'Arthurs'. 'Fighting is part of football,' 'Diving is part of football.'

Oh, so that's it is it? People do it, so f*** it, let 'em, its PART of it. No, of course it isn't as another poster suggested, review these sort of things after the game, and serve out a ban, it will start to work, and it is simple.

Or maybe not, lets just let the beautiful game fade away. :nono:

1HgFwABM.jpg

Calm down dear!

fishing.gif

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
on a seperate note how many are leaving before FT, it amazes me considering the cost for ticket and the fact there 5-0 up in the champs league

seagull@stirling

Jan 17, 2006
So if Brighton get a penalty for exactly the same thing at the weekend, you're saying we should miss it to show how sporting we are?

YEAH THAT'S GOING TO f***ing HAPPEN!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So if Brighton get a penalty for exactly the same thing at the weekend, you're saying we should miss it to show how sporting we are?

YEAH THAT'S GOING TO f***ing HAPPEN!

I certainly do not like cheats and have shouted at many games for our players to stop diving. In truth there's ways of being brought down as Wardy used to show and that is to have quick feet, skill and brains. Its not conning refs as there is always suitable contact to justify going down. What this guy did was just fall over.

I think what should happen is that the decision on whether a player dived and the ref was unsure, is to review it in the cold light of day, then meter out a severe ban and also fine the club a substantial amount of money in relation to their position, one that's going to hit home. Diving then will soon stop. Also a similar thing could be done to players feigning injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here