They were filming Paul Samrah, Ed Bassford and some Lewes residents

I sat behind a vicar so I had to watch the swearing :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
well done Richard :lolol: :albion:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparently Sussex Express did a website poll which said 58/42 in favour of LDC and they thought the Argus were misrepresenting Lewes residents.

Some bloke said if Falmer was approevd it would lead to a myriad of developement of DIY stores , supermarkets and fun parks stretching all the way to Woodingdean

LDC guy said the alternative sites should be Toads Hole Valley or Sheepcote Valley :nono:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The Large One said:
Ernest SUCKS on the beard of Lord Brakcnell. And he should feel PRIVILEGED to do so.

And what a beard it is too!!

char_uncle.gif

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Jesus Christ Uncle Speilberg where the hell are you posting from?? I've only been back 5 minutes and there is already a thread going!

I couldn't get in so ended up forming a two man picket with anotehr nice chap :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was astonished 5165 in less than 1 week

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There wasn't a spare seat in the house. I work 100 yards away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
perhaps Ed could post his speech on here word by word

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
I was there he did excellent. The Lib dems benches were mostly made up of half dead pensioners half of whom were falling asleep.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
Apparently Sussex Express did a website poll which said 58/42 in favour of LDC and they thought the Argus were misrepresenting Lewes residents.

Some bloke said if Falmer was approevd it would lead to a myriad of developement of DIY stores , supermarkets and fun parks stretching all the way to Woodingdean

LDC guy said the alternative sites should be Toads Hole Valley or Sheepcote Valley :nono:
What a f***ing useless bunch of headspastics. And these people are running Lewes - into the ground. They should resign on principle. If they knew how to.

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Uncle Spielberg said:

Laughable isn't it ....
From my understanding the OPDM worded it's responce in such a way as to put the mockers on any other building in the area. You get the stadium but nothing else ...

So Toads hole valley isn't AONB and Falmer is, exactly how do they work that out, considering there's more wild life at Toad Hole than Falmer, mainly because it hasn't been drowned in nitrates for the last 30 years.

For every arguement they put forward they then shoot it down before we have the pleasure.
:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bugger, both South Today & Meridian clash with Miami Vice, on Men & Motors.
Can someone please record both shows, highlight the Falmer bits, download them onto here before 9:30 tonight, so I can watch them before starting my night shift.

Ta muchly :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here