Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ed Bassford - Albion legend - Lewes Meeting

Lord Bracknell said:
I have to go to another meeting in Lewes tonight, about Parish Planning.

I may bump into Councillor Melanie Cutress.

:eek:
Back now.

No Mel C.

Eric Huxham was there, representing Falmer Parish Council.

It was quite an interesting event, with lots of helpful advice to Parish Councillors about how to encourage local people to get involved in planning matters.

A major theme was "How can you be certain that your Parish Council reflects the real opinions of local residents?".

Mr Huxham kept fairly quiet.

???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
sparkie said:
What Gimps - they've even got the percentages the wrong way round!

www.sussexexpress.co.uk

'Vote :Is Lewes District Council right to seek a judicial review over the Falmer stadium decision 42% Yes 58% No

Oh, and you can still vote...

Seems to be swing quite dramatically in our favour.

Are they right to seek a JR,

Yes - 12%
No - 88%

:clap2:

Oct 25, 2003
did you enjoy making an arse of commin?

he's an ex-teacher of mine, would've been my favourite teacher ever if it wasn't for the anti-falmer stuff

was also taught by JANE TERRY, who spoke against us in the 1st inquiry

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
tommy boy said:

he's an ex-teacher of mine, would've been my favourite teacher ever if it wasn't for the anti-falmer stuff

Take it you went to Bhasvic then, not taught by Commin but hear he is actually a really good teacher, what year did you leave? I finished in 2002.

Oh yeah and congrats LB great speech

Jul 20, 2003
for what it's worth (nothing) I've always thought the GREAT man looked more like Ron Pearlman than Branson

hellprem1.jpg

great stuff M'Lud

you're a man of integrity and intelligence, a credit to the club of the highest order and an all round top bloke

Action HERO stuff

:clap: :clap: :clap:

pevenseagull said:
for what it's worth (nothing) I've always thought the GREAT man looked more like Ron Pearlman than Branson

hellprem1.jpg

He starred in 'The City Of The Lost Children', where he diligently rescues the kids from an evil soul-less man who robs kids of their imaginations, for his own selfish desires.

Lord B that is. Ron Pearlman was also in a film of that name.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
tommy boy said:

I don't remember Commin but I was taught by Terry and she was a typical uninformed ignorant nimby who complained about everything.Crap teacher aswell.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not too bad I suppose Ed.

Only kidding, good work fella and a lovely suit too.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ed " we will fight them on the beaches " Bassford, the speech almost brought a tear to the eye and I feel truely priviledged to have been one of a few who saw it delivered live.

My take on it is that LDC seem to think they are making some kind of point, they are acting like eco warriors but also I mostly think they are doing it for their ego's. All the attention they are getting is actually getting De Vecchi excited. They will lose, the will be hounded out of office and in 1 years time De Vecchi will not be able to walk the streets of Brighton without hanging her head in shame.

Enjoy the glory, tv and news now Anne your comuppance is just around the corner.

Oct 25, 2003
Seasider said:
Take it you went to Bhasvic then, not taught by Commin but hear he is actually a really good teacher, what year did you leave? I finished in 2002.

Oh yeah and congrats LB great speech

i left last year, neil is a great teacher, best i've ever had, is also a good laugh

I don't remember Commin but I was taught by Terry and she was a typical uninformed ignorant nimby who complained about everything.Crap teacher aswell.

jane is a RUBBISH teacher, she sprouts crap for an hour, talking about her family etc. i basically know all her life info, which, with all due respect, come behind learning about rivers you stupid bitch

and yes, she is a BIG TIME nimby, and guess what, votes lib dem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here