Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ebay

Pat_Albion

Nov 10, 2007
BN41
Looking to earn a couple of quid off Ebay and thought you lot could help me a little. All i ask is that you leave a list of the last 3 items that you bought off Ebay as this would help a great deal.

thanks in advance :kiss:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
San Marino football shirt from the 60s
Liverpool shirt from 1991 (Candy)
Wales away football shirt from 1993

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
tin of tartan paint (gloss)
vuvuzela
fanny magnet

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Xenon headlight bulbs.
Toothbrush heads.
SD card.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
How does this earn you money?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Looking to earn a couple of quid off Ebay and thought you lot could help me a little. All i ask is that you leave a list of the last 3 items that you bought off Ebay as this would help a great deal.

thanks in advance :kiss:

Last thing I bought off E bay was another I.D. to use on here.

It was cleverly forged to include the name of Pat, and showing a start date of Nov 2007, and around 168 posts.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We used to sell loads on ebay for our business (motorsport and historic ford related racing) but the market is poor in ebay and generally we use it now as a loss leader.... (ie we list a cheaper equivalent of what we are selling and it leads to enquiries for the real thing)...

We sell (all of our own manufacture):
Steering arms
anti-roll bars
pistons
rods
cylinder heads (not cast by ourselves but machined by ourselves)

We buy:
the odd bargain of an engine
the odd clutch, flywheel or distributor all of which we have to remachine
the odd bargain of a shell of a car

Generally ebay isn't what it used to be and paypal has taken the profit out of it!

Personally I've tried selling and buying stuff for our 4 year old and its tat, waste of time and better going to tesco...

Sorry - not a good review but 5 years ago ebay was brilliant, now its just any other high street store...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Generally ebay isn't what it used to be and paypal has taken the profit out of it!

how so? a friend is talking me into ebaying as a sideline to earn some extra pennies, good to know what pitfalls there are.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
how so? a friend is talking me into ebaying as a sideline to earn some extra pennies, good to know what pitfalls there are.

I'd love to move away from receiving/sending payment in paypal. The fees cut out much of the (poor) margin we make. But as Ebay own Paypal the less ebay charge for listing, the more paypal seem to take.

We love cash on collection, but it isn't always possible. We then write a receipt for our books, but as I say, not everyone is local.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here