Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10, your comments were spot on at the final whistle

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Stoaty Ferret said:
I'll probably get flamed but f**k it...... I thought we missed Oatway out there. He may be limited in some ways but he will fight all the way and he wouldn't have let heads drop the way they did. We lack a leader in the side without him.

Agree totally with that too and so did most of the Albion fans in the pub after the game.
I saw Charlie arrive at the ground yesterday and he looked down in the dumps himself. I'm going to write a letter to him to cheer him up. It must be miserable to get an injury like that when you care so much about the team.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
One of the few positives for me this season is Oatway.......the other being El Abd.

You lot can flame me all you like, i don't give a shit.........WE MISS OATWAY IN THE MIDDLE.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Downloaded Penguin said:
Is McGhee therefore untouchable?

The board's target is to stay up. We're not in the bottom 3. So currently he is untouchable.

Chelsea's expectation is to win the Premiership. While Mourinho has them top, he's untouchable.

I can't see what's wrong with that. I can only assume that the anti-McGhee brigade want us to be mid-table with an outside chance of the play-offs. That just shows how unrealistic they are.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I will make one plea on behalf of the players and it is only a small one.
We don't have a big squad especially with injuries etc and playing 4 games in 7 days is a ridiculous fixture congestion imo.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I agree Yorkie, it's all a struggle. I just wish some posters would recognise that and not keep up the expectation that we're a potential Premiership side.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yorkie said:
We don't have a big squad especially with injuries etc and playing 4 games in 7 days is a ridiculous fixture congestion imo.

Thats svens fault.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yorkie said:

Same for everyone though Yorks but it hits clubs with smaller squads the hardest and should be looked at

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Same for everyone though Yorks but it hits clubs with smaller squads the hardest and should be looked at

That's my point exactly AJLM. One of our best players had tonsilitus yesterday and we could have done with him out there.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yorkie said:
That's my point exactly AJLM. One of our best players had tonsilitus yesterday and we could have done with him out there.

Its a crazy situation 4 games in a week, the cost for fans, wear and tear on players and the entertainment aspect goes out of the window as well as the players do not get enough recovery time to perform. Palace are lucky in that respect as we have a pretty big squad but for Clubs with less resoyrces it is a nightmare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here