Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easter - I dont get it

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
mendoza10 said:
i
will we be able to play music at half time???

Choral music. Could have a sermon by Vicar Attila.
We could have a guess the hymmn number competition.

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
FOR CHRISTS SAKE,STOP HAVING A GO AT RELIGION.
MY GOD,IT'S UP TO THEM WHO THEY LIKE.
NOTHING I LIKE MORE THAN LOOKING AT THE WATCH TOWER,WHILE HAVING A SHIT.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You only read the watch tower because it is already in smaller size.Saves ripping up a newspaper and you put your fingers through the paper of a bible.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Sorry for interupting this religious argument on a football forum.
Anyone seen that new Mel Gibson film.I saw a trailer and wondered if he dies at the end ?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Why don't sky start filmimg a few services ? Move a few to a Monday night,Sundays are not always a good time after waking up with a hangover and then getting up early for a bit of mass.
Monday evenings might get a better audience.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Juan Albion said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yeah, right...

There you go a believer that does not believe that anyone could not give a toss what crap they believe.

I know a lot of people who believe a lot of weird things, good for 'em nothing to do with me. If it makes 'em happy and it causes no harm to me or the rest of the majority that don't believe that particular crap then fine.

What I don't like are organised ideologies.

I think we will have too agree to disagree again Juan.
You are never going to convince me that the crap you believe is anything other than that. And I am never going to convince you that you are wasting your time.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Can I ask what religious sides you both support ?
Timco ? Juan ? is there that much difference and why ? Only one God in most religions isn't there,why such arguments ?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
timco said:
There you go a believer that does not believe that anyone could not give a toss what crap they believe.

II think we will have too agree to disagree again Juan.
You are never going to convince me that the crap you believe is anything other than that.

I'm laughing at your claim you don't care when you clearly do or you wouldn't keep repeating the same stuff over and over again.

I'm also laughing because you came on like an authority saying all major Christian festivals took over pagan ones. Then you didn't even know when any on the list I gave you were. Some expert! :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Can I change allegiance halfway through a year if I am not happy that a Dave Lee style character keeps giving readings in the service? ???

What is your favourite foreign team? ???

Do the youth team still train out the back on Sundays? ???

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Juan Albion said:
Hang on, Timco, that sounds like you might have decided it for yourself. Better check the Sun for your official opinion...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

(PS You don't half sound like Marvin sometimes!)

I repeat for the hard of reading
I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THE SUN AND NEVER WILL!

I have too much respect for the little intelligence I have.

as to your PS, no comment.

Now my Teddy is God not your Teddy!

Attachments

• atheist.gif
    atheist.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 58

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Juan Albion said:
I'm laughing at your claim you don't care when you clearly do or you wouldn't keep repeating the same stuff over and over again.

I'm also laughing because you came on like an authority saying all major Christian festivals took over pagan ones. Then you didn't even know when any on the list I gave you were. Some expert! :lolol:

I don't recall ever having claimed to be an expert.

I don't care believe what you like but I want organised ideologies banished from the world.

Why would I know when things that have no meaning or influence on my life are?

Accept it Juan there are people who are free thinking radicals, who can think for themselves and don't have to read a book in order to think they understand what it is they are supposed to think.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
So God is a Teddy Bear ? So is a Teddy Bears picnic a big religious service ? Are they a cult ? My missus once wore a Teddy and I said good god.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here