Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastenders Actors

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Met Lola from Eastenders today , very polite and chatty , seen Bianca a few times around Brighton , anyone seen or met any other Eastenders or other soap actors around town over the past years , i heard that Whitney is a Seagulls fan and was at the promotion parade , can anyone confirm this ? ???

D

Deleted User X18H

I saw Nick Cotton in the Co-op on Fiveways with Cheeky Monkey actually, and Reg Cox down near the Sea Life Centre. Pete Beal counting out coppers outside Mr Marrocos. Ali from the Cafe carrying a mattress in Swanbrough Drive and Gill ( who I believe married Mark ) outside a flat in Hova Villas saying 'how much!!!' to letting agent.

Thats all for now.

D

Deleted User X18H

A colleague of mine at works daughter plays one of Max's daughters in the show

The bloke opposite's personal trainer has a mate who used to deliver the Friday AD to the son of the agent who used to represent Mary the punk stripper .......or summink like that.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Another first for NSC. Not often you see the words 'Eastenders' and 'actors' in the same sentence. Assumed they just played themselves and shouted a bit!

D

Deleted User X18H

Yeah and the bloke who own's the Lion and Lobster in Hove reckons he played a copper in the first few episodes! What a load of old rubbish that is. Huh!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I really wish I got your humour because without it you come across as a complete arse

What you on about? Its true blimey everyone knows someome on Eastenders. The attempt at humour was about the guy who runs the Lion and Lobster!

And Mary (well the actress who, played her ) was married to Seth from Emmerdale in real life!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ian Beale lives in Brighton

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I saw Kat Slater in the Funky Buddha a couple of years ago. She was off her nut. I had toy dogs strapped to my arms (tube station theme birthday, I was Barking) and she started clawing at them to try and rip them off as one reminded her of her dog and she found that distressing

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The cousin of a mate of mine used to go out with Jessie Wallace, in fact he is Tallulah's dad. I met her a couple of times, through Dave, but only briefly. Seems a nice enough girl, but I wouldn't proclaim to knowing her really.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Also, the son of someone I currently work with played Ian Beales mad son, who ended up stabbing Jane. Can't remember his name though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I jumped on Billy Mitchell's lap one New Year's Eve. I was MDMAed out of my little mind, but it was him certainly and he left the pub a while later (as did i thanks to a general loss of rectal control).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here