Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastenders Actors

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
[yt]-y3eD8rZftQ[/yt]
I produced, shot and directed this with Larry Lamb (and his son George) a couple of months ago. He's a top bloke.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anna Wing lived in Brighton as well, not sure she is still alive

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Ray Brooks, who played the Pauline Fowler's husband (& is also the voice of Mr Benn), is an Albion season ticket holder.

I remember chatting to him several years ago when i was having a drink in the Iron Duke. He was a decent bloke. Mr Benn was a bit before my time. Though i recall him getting his leg over Pauline Fowler. He mentioned he'd been going to Craven Cottage. I guess theres no crime in taking an interest in another team.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bianca walks her dog fairly regularly in Hove Rec in the morning as I see her alot on the way to college.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Winston from Eastenders appeared in our Pantomine a couple of years back, top fella.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Ray Brooks, who played the Pauline Fowler's husband (& is also the voice of Mr Benn), is an Albion season ticket holder.

In the late eighties early ninties, I used to occasionally attend Craven Cottage with my then season ticket holder Father in Law. Ray Brooks (a.k.a Robby Box from Big Deal) was always there sitting a few seats along.
I remember Big Deal being a TV programme about Robby and his gambling, seem to recall his wife / girlfriend being called Jan.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I saw Kat Slater in the Funky Buddha a couple of years ago. She was off her nut. I had toy dogs strapped to my arms (tube station theme birthday, I was Barking) and she started clawing at them to try and rip them off as one reminded her of her dog and she found that distressing

I met Michelle Collins in the Funky Buddha once. She was wearing a scarf.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

That bird that played the religious piece that was going out with mad Joe,also played Robert Lindsey's daughter in My Family,well she fell over on My train once,she was wearing a mini skirt and I got a right eyeful of camel toe and a few watch springs,
made My day.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Met Lola from Eastenders today , very polite and chatty , seen Bianca a few times around Brighton , anyone seen or met any other Eastenders or other soap actors around town over the past years , i heard that Whitney is a Seagulls fan and was at the promotion parade , can anyone confirm this ? ???

Dont think she is a seagulls fan, but I saw her in the Old Steine on the way back from the parade with her boyfriend.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Met Lola from Eastenders today , very polite and chatty , seen Bianca a few times around Brighton , anyone seen or met any other Eastenders or other soap actors around town over the past years , i heard that Whitney is a Seagulls fan and was at the promotion parade , can anyone confirm this ? ???

Whitney's brother Ryan in eastenders is a Brighton fan and who can blame him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here