Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper.......how much?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
anyone know how much monthly dd is for an adult and concession?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

well u will have missed April and May so that will be about £95 up front (i think) and then about £48 per month...tea will be served in a cup n saucer and there will b finger biscuits...no idea re concession bit

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
I personally feel that the club has missed an opportunity here. The centre section of the upper east should have been priced to reflex the fact,, that the view is as good if not better than the 1901 seats directly below, I feel a slight reduction on the 1901 pricing to reflect there is no lounge facility, so lets say £75 per mth, would be about right, this would also keep the standard of person using the seats, up to an acceptable standard,my fear is that this upper tier will become an annex of the Norf Stannd.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I presume the centre of ESU is more expensive than the wings, isn't that how the WSU was priced?

Nope. My East Lower ticket is the same price as my East Upper and Im bang in the middle of east upper.
I dont know if its any cheaper on the wings of east upper.....

Wether i got that deal as I had to move from East Lower i dont know...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I contacted the club's customer service because I would like to get a couple of sesaon tickets but can't do upper levels as my wife is (ambulent) disabled. They were really quick to reply and so helpful and said that we would be able to apply for a lower tier ticket and shouldn't be a problem plus they will put us on the list to purchase a disabled parking space as that is a major issue. Fantastic service - really can't be faulted :thumbsup:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I personally feel that the club has missed an opportunity here... lets say £75 per mth, would be about right, this would also keep the standard of person using the seats, up to an acceptable standard,my fear is that this upper tier will become an annex of the Norf Stannd.
Is this a wind-up...? My friend who went in the ES 1901 on Saturday would suggest that being able to afford an expensive seat is absolutely no guarantee of the "standard of person". His observation was about lots of "builder made good" types who contributed to a generally less than savoury atmosphere.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Is this a wind-up...? My friend who went in the ES 1901 on Saturday would suggest that being able to afford an expensive seat is absolutely no guarantee of the "standard of person". His observation was about lots of "builder made good" types who contributed to a generally less than savoury atmosphere.

Agree. Plus my experience of 1901 (once and once too many) it was full of arrogant twats who are purely there to get pissed. Not all of them obviously but give me a concourse where I can where what I want and throw a pie down my shirt at half time any day

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

thumbnail.aspx

:)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I personally feel that the club has missed an opportunity here. The centre section of the upper east should have been priced to reflex the fact,, that the view is as good if not better than the 1901 seats directly below, I feel a slight reduction on the 1901 pricing to reflect there is no lounge facility, so lets say £75 per mth, would be about right, this would also keep the standard of person using the seats, up to an acceptable standard,my fear is that this upper tier will become an annex of the Norf Stannd.
Cheeky sod whats wrong with people in the northstand. Its very civilized where I sit.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I contacted the club's customer service because I would like to get a couple of sesaon tickets but can't do upper levels as my wife is (ambulent) disabled. They were really quick to reply and so helpful and said that we would be able to apply for a lower tier ticket and shouldn't be a problem plus they will put us on the list to purchase a disabled parking space as that is a major issue. Fantastic service - really can't be faulted :thumbsup:

I'm seriously hoping to get a disabled parking space myself next season, I missed too many evening games this season because of not having one and don't want to repeat that again.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I REALLY do fancy that upper east seat but I do love the noise/drunkenness/atmosphere around me in the north. Maybe a few boisterous years left in me before I 'retire' upstairs.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Nope. My East Lower ticket is the same price as my East Upper and Im bang in the middle of east upper.
I dont know if its any cheaper on the wings of east upper.....

Wether i got that deal as I had to move from East Lower i dont know...
This.

£47.91 p.m. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here