Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper.......how much?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nope. My East Lower ticket is the same price as my East Upper and Im bang in the middle of east upper.
I dont know if its any cheaper on the wings of east upper.....

Wether i got that deal as I had to move from East Lower i dont know...

Nope...as i understand it price is uniform across the whole of the east upper...£575 no matter where u sit and some complimentary ferrero rocher choccies at half time cos we r so posh

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nope...as i understand it price is uniform across the whole of the east upper...£575 no matter where u sit and some complimentary ferrero rocher choccies at half time cos we r so posh

Bargain, delighted with my new seat in East Upper...no intention of moving again.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Nope...as i understand it price is uniform across the whole of the east upper...£575 no matter where u sit
I think this is true - not really fair on fans right at either ends of the stand rather than in the centre.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Bit cheeky of the club there eh? ESU being £85 more expensive then WSU for the same view just a different side of the pitch! And to think I was considering trying to move my ticket.

Incorrect
The WSU is far higher being, in effect, the 4th tier above the corporate boxes & central 1901 tier.
Most of the ESU is the equivalent height to these premium tiers in the West & priced accordingly (fairly)

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Also in line with 1901 (no discount for wings compared to 1901 centre because the view is so good) ESL wings r view is affected by not having height, not a problem for ESU.

i think ESU is bargain because u only have to look at price for 1901 (equivalent seat for first seven or eight rows of ESU)

:clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here