Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand - Is it REALLY crap or what?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Right, so I am making my season ticket application and considering the options of where to sit, obviously East stand is a bit cheaper and tempting as I am a bit skint at the mo.

Having had a season ticket in the South stand for 9 years, I have never sat in the East ,so could I get some advice from the people of NSC, is it really crap? Worth paying a bit more for South stand?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've sat there before and it's not too bad, particularly higher up the stand. I have friends who have ST's there and they like it

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yeah, I was thinking the back row often looks ok and you can stand up too. I've sat in G and H block before of the south stand so just wondered if it would be significantly worse switching to the East block massive!

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
the east stand is as previously stated higher up gives a much better view. Atmosphere could be a bit lonely on a tuesday night at home to Exeter though.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I went in their a few times last season because me and my mates were low on cash. It's not that bad.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Come and join us in the south stand, no annoying kids blowing their hooters in your ear for 90 minutes and not knowing which team has just scored, simple choice surely?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We've been in the East stand for the past 2 years, it's OK, view is fine, and it saves a couple of quid. That said, we are moving to the comfortable delights of the North Stand for next season, no more soggy nights.

(BTW, I know the rain falls sideways into the North Stand :laugh:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To many kiddys over there blowing there horns. Might get long term ear damage.

Come and join us in the south stand, no annoying kids blowing their hooters in your ear for 90 minutes and not knowing which team has just scored, simple choice surely?

The East Stand and the Family Stand are not the same place...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The East Stand and the Family Stand are not the same place...

Correct, we in the East stand get fed up when a load of glory hunters and kids come to the "big" games and occupy all the seats up. We're used to stretching out over 3 or 4 seats, and gettig nice and comfy for a snooze.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here