Attachments

• menu.JPG
    menu.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 812

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks overpriced to me, where is the wine list ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That's a bit pricey compared to the Sportman carvery

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No Sussex wine on the list - that's a bit disappointing. Wouldn't you want to toast a victory with some Ridgeview?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Can't say I'm overly hungry at the moment, but can I have the Spiced salmon to start, the Haddock for mains and if I can fit it in, I'll go for the Torte for pud - quite like the sound of the blackberry coulis. Oh, and some water for the table please, tap water. Thanks.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No Sussex wine on the list - that's a bit disappointing. Wouldn't you want to toast a victory with some Ridgeview?

Indeed, shows a slight misunderstanding of the audience from the caterers. A Sussex wine would definitely sell in there.

Overall, very good. I'd like to see a kid's menu on there, I suppose there must be one somewhere.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Overall, very good. I'd like to see a kid's menu on there, I suppose there must be one somewhere.

Hopefully it's a decent enough place to just to small portions of the adults menu for kids.

Seems a bit of a lack of fish too; given that half of the pictures at the top are of fish, though perhaps they'll be the specials.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Couple of other snippets of information - the kid's menus are from £6.50 for a main course, and the capacity is 200 before and 70 after. I imagine that could get full quite quickly.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hopefully it's a decent enough place to just to small portions of the adults menu for kids.

Seems a bit of a lack of fish too; given that half of the pictures at the top are of fish, though perhaps they'll be the specials.

More than likely. Fish is often on the specials as it doesnt keep as long as a steak for example. Probably will see 2-3 different fish specials every other day.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What happens to the other 130?!

Dunno, and that's only day games anyway afterwards. Maybe half of the staff get an early cut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here