Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I notice that the ability to use an Amex card has suddenly appeared, I'm sure it wasn't there yesterday.

You would not beleive the panic here (Amex) yesterday over the inability to as an Amex card at the Amex Stadium . I have to say considering what had to be done , they did it very quickly . I topped up using my Amex card today and it was instant.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
was in the club shop today. Sprog couldnt decide wether to have a pink shirt or a green one. In the time we were in there I would say at least 5 people returned their shirts to the hangers as they discovered the e cash system wasnt working. They didnt even know in the shop when it would be ready but seemed pretty confident it would be ready for the Donny Rovers game. A few disgruntled fans and a few confused staff members. I guess not their fault if nobody tells them when it will be working.

A staff member (AMEX shop) at the SSCF told me to keep my receipt and it would be retro applied when the system was working. This has now been confirmed by the club.

May 8, 2008
Portslade
Apologies if this has been covered already....have finally managed to get into the eTop up system to register for the first time and the system says 'terms and conditions to follow', but they don't.
I don't particularly want to tick my agreement to them without seeing them. Has anybody else had this problem?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Login no problem, Cash top up 150 quid - opens up a popup window with an invalid URL in Firefox, followed by a confirmation Email that my transaction is confirmed. Balance = 0

Yet another long conversation with the ticket office to follow - sigh

Sorted yesterday evening. I sent an Email to Paul McGowan at the ticket office yesterday, but got a confirmation Email from seagulls[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk signed Ken Brown to let me know my finds were in place. Hope everyone got sorted at the same time.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Sorted yesterday evening. I sent an Email to Paul McGowan at the ticket office yesterday, but got a confirmation Email from seagulls[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk signed Ken Brown to let me know my finds were in place. Hope everyone got sorted at the same time.

You've got 150 and i've got 100 so beers on you then? Although i'll have to hand over the money for the tickets you kindlky sorted while we were on holiday!

DanielT

Has anyone been able to do this yet might give it ago tomorrow

You have to post the receipts and your fan number to the club. it can take up to 28 days to do. I sent mine in a couple of days ago

From this page: "Meanwhile, for all purchases made since the 4th July, the club will load retro cashback credits to season-ticket holders' and Young Seagulls' smartcards - subject to proof of purchase.

Supporters wishing to apply must send a dated proof of purchase showing the amount spent and provide their fan number to: Seagulls e-cash Retro Application, Brighton & Hove Albion, American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Brighton BN1 9BL

Credits may take up to 28 days from the date of receipt."

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Topped my card up last night.

Can anyone confirm if the Falmer club shop can now accept payment via the season ticket card?

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Topped up my card this morning put £40 on however when i get to try and login it says

Invalid Username and Password

anyone else having this problem? (Wasn't asked for a username when i set it up)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Topped up my card this morning put £40 on however when i get to try and login it says

Username is your fan number (8 digits)
Card number is what it says on the tin
Password is what it says on the tin

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Did anyone else have trouble using card. I definitely have £40 on my card but when I went to buy a round of drinks reader said card had £0 and had to pay by cash. Checked online account and my bank statement, all saying money has been paid. Emailed club but no reply as yet.

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill

I had the same problem , sent an email to the club and they sent back my password . It was my post code , I didnt set up a password so presume they do this for everyone . I have now changed it to something i can remember .
All the best hope this helps

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Just as an aside. I noticed after the Spurs game that 3 of my 5 bar purchases had not given me any cash back, (the other 2 were fine.). I wasn't too bothered as it only came to about a quid. However when I checked my balance yesterday and looked at the transactions, the 3 missing cashbacks had appeared dated the 6th August. I hadn't asked for it so if any of you are missing recent cash back from purchases it might be worth a look. Well done the club anyway for sorting it out without being asked..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here