Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can you believe that one of the cards illustrated on the login page worked and I was able to login with the Fan Number and Card Number?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
right, forget the top up bit, it's telling me my next game is BLACKPOOL not Donny, infact 'my events' are a complete mess! Is it just me or is it the same for everyone?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
right, forget the top up bit, it's telling me my next game is BLACKPOOL not Donny, infact 'my events' are a complete mess! Is it just me or is it the same for everyone?

As I said above Donny, like a lot of games, is listed as 07/11. It will be the same for everyone. Fret not.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away

Same for everyone I think. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

If anybody who has topped up can confirm its worked in the shop that would be good. I've got £50 sitting on mine and hope the other end of it works!

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Worked for me a treat. No T&C's and first game is the Blackpool one and misses the Donny game in correct order.
Bought a shirt this morning as well, paid cash for it!

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Can you believe that one of the cards illustrated on the login page worked and I was able to login with the Fan Number and Card Number?
So you going to put some money on the card then Bozza ;) Otherwise I don't think there is much problem but I agree bizarre they have used correct details!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So you going to put some money on the card then Bozza ;) Otherwise I don't think there is much problem but I agree bizarre they have used correct details!

I've set a password to the account to stop it being abused and will contact the club with the details.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Notice it also shows your loyalty points with a scale going up to 10,000! .

What do the loyalty points represent? Should they be the same as the loyalty points for buying tickets for games? I've noticed mine are different values.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Worked for me a treat. No T&C's and first game is the Blackpool one and misses the Donny game in correct order.
Bought a shirt this morning as well, paid cash for it!

The Ts&Cs will say...

Brighton & Hove Albion (The club) will deduct 90% of any top-up for card-handling charges. For example, a £50 top-up will result in £45 being deducted to help cover administrative expenses. The remaining £5 will be available for the fan to spend on our extensive and exclusive range of refreshments* and merchandise.

(* - if you ever reach the front of a queue)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wow, how cool is that. I've just added about 14 pies to my account.

Also, I noticed that huge tranches of games (or 'events' as they are referred to on the card) have incorrect dates. For example I have 9 games all on 7/12/2011. Anyone else have this? Or know if it will be an issue?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Ts&Cs will say...

Brighton & Hove Albion (The club) will deduct 90% of any top-up for card-handling charges. For example, a £50 top-up will result in £45 being deducted to help cover administrative expenses. The remaining £5 will be available for the fan to spend on our extensive and exclusive range of refreshments* and merchandise.

(* - if you ever reach the front of a queue)

You have completely forgotton the card fee of £2 so its actually £3 not £5 to spend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here