Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
New screen there now, so if you top it up using a credit card is that treated as cash, therefore meaning you are charged interest from today ???

Yes I noted that so I used my debit card so presumably no charges for that. Looks like I will be first in line for the pies Saturday.

Notice it also shows your loyalty points with a scale going up to 10,000! Says that soon you will soon be able to print out a ticket if you've forgotten your access card and even transfer it to a member of your friends and family group.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anyone else gets next event is Blackpool? Seems to have missed out Doncaster

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No T&C's yet, and using a payment merchant that doesn't take Amex :lol:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Top up successful! Any news on pies?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
just had a quick look, and it actually looks surprisingly easy to use! haven't topped the card up yet as I'm skint but I think by the end of the season this will be a popular method of payment at the Amex.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I'm getting a "Please enter valid membership details" error message despite putting the correct details in. Oh well maybe it's not fully live yet hence no official word.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Yes I noted that so I used my debit card so presumably no charges for that. Looks like I will be first in line for the pies Saturday.

Notice it also shows your loyalty points with a scale going up to 10,000! Says that soon you will soon be able to print out a ticket if you've forgotten your access card and even transfer it to a member of your friends and family group.

So there are two ways to sell your ticket?

1. Transfer to the card of a friend or family
2. Print out the ticket and give it to the person you've sold to

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Just put £20 on. Very exciting. Looks smart but had no terms and conditions on there and the fixture list seems to be missing a few games. Will see if it works on Saturday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A friend of mine asks...

Do match programmes count on the e-cash account? My guess is that if you get one in the Club Shop, they would, but at a programme seller they wouldn't.

Anyone...?

I don't understand the question. Any point of sale in the ground equipped with a card reader will allow you to buy with your card, and add the 10% credits to your account, surely? If program sellers don't have a reader, then obviously you'll need to pay cash. Same presumably goes for the queue-busting beer-sellers?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
What's the link for the top-up site anyway? Can't seem to find it.

Not that I'll be topping up yet, since I am still to receive my season ticket.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Go to seagulls.co.uk, then find e-cash top up under fans tab.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here