Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E block you are a disgrace!!

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Normally I am in H or J and have a laugh, support the team, and have a bit of a sing song no matter what. Got given a ticket in E block today so went there instead. NEVER again in my life. You are a bunch of ignorant whinging gits who have no idea about the game and only want to slag off the team constantly. Within 30 seconds of us scoring there were people moaning about how crap and lazy we were. Leon got grief from the start especially some ignorant woman behind me everytime the ball was hoofed vaguely in his half of the pitch. Apparently he was lazy because he did not win headers 20 yards over his head against somebody a foot taller. WHY do you people go? None of you seemed to enjoy it. Tried to get a couple of songs going but no-one joined in. Stood up once and was immediately told to sit down by two people behind. When we scored and I celebrated I was tapped on the shoulder and told it was ok to stand up for a little while. f*** OFF THE LOT OF YOU. NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Ok mr perfect

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
SHIT, I muast've been doing that without noticing. :jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
H block was quite good again, with Dover, Crispies and co. on top form:bowdown: :bowdown:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I normally sit in E block but was in B block tonight and it is moan central. Mind you, it was mostly full of Wolves fans !

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
sir danny cullip said:
yes,yes,yes and yes! I sit in b block which is probably even worse!:lolol:

Seriously I hated it. It was just so negative. Silence being interupted by criticism then back to silence. Its a bit like West Ham.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Every time I have applied for a ticket for Withdean I have requested the singing section, and pretty much every time I have been within about 10 metres of Krispies, and every time the singing has been OK...maybe not as good as away but ho hum...

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Thats why i prefer away games.You can't beat the atmosphere and the laughs you have.There are a few knobs at the Withdean i agree.

Last edited:

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Gully said:
Every time I have applied for a ticket for Withdean I have requested the singing section, and pretty much every time I have been within about 10 metres of Krispies, and every time the singing has been OK...maybe not as good as away but ho hum...

Same here but tonight I accepted a mates season ticket that he couldn't use. As I said never again.....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Will be pretty difficult for us to generate an atmosphere at Stoke, especially if we are split up amongst the home supporters.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
H block row M is the best place to be

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Its shite. I was in H block last night but even there when the singing was starting there was people in front of me CRANING there necks around to see who it was and TUTING. FFS f*** off.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There was a good atmosphere in K block last night - but it appears to be the only block in the North Stand that ever makes in noise, so the effect tends to get lost.

The rendition of La Marseillaise after Frutos scored was particularly effective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here