Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dynamo

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
So badly acted when the muscle man tried to fake how heavy it supposedly was. You could tell it was that heavy when they put the weights back on the bars each time. It lightly clinked into place rather than dropped with a thud

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
So badly acted when the muscle man tried to fake how heavy it supposedly was. You could tell it was that heavy when they put the weights back on the bars each time. It lightly clinked into place rather than dropped with a thud

Call me gullible but sorry I'm not with you on that.................how do you explain all the card tricks etc, and the scott mills trick at the end? How could you not be impressed???

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Call me gullible but sorry I'm not with you on that.................how do you explain all the card tricks etc, and the scott mills trick at the end? How could you not be impressed???

The others were better, but that bench press one really didn't set it off on the right foot for me. As I say I haven't seen the other shows so can't comment too much. Can't explain how he does all of it but you do sound like you believe it is all true though! And that he could actually bench press 150kg or whatever it was?

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
The mobile phone into the bottle amazes me as does the trick he did at Rio Ferdinand place where he seemed to walk through the window

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

So do you honestly believe they were ALL "in on it" then? Would this not get out?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
The others were better, but that bench press one really didn't set it off on the right foot for me. As I say I haven't seen the other shows so can't comment too much. Can't explain how he does all of it but you do sound like you believe it is all true though! And that he could actually bench press 150kg or whatever it was?

I dont know, you may be right. I aint got a clue how he does them, just great to watch if you ask me............I'd be his ideal punter!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I dont know, you may be right. I aint got a clue how he does them, just great to watch if you ask me............I'd be his ideal punter!

I do like watching things like this, love Derren Brown for instance and how open he is about the whole showmanship and misdirection that is used, but I just didn't take to Dynamo. I will try and watch the other episodes before completely judging him!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Have quickly googled it and it does seem on certain magic forums that they are bemoaning the use of so many stooges. But anyway, are you suggesting he really bench pressed 150kg too?!

Whilst logic dictates it is unlikely, I find it equally hard to believe he is making his name using stooges. If this is the case, it would only take one of them to step out and effectively "grass" on him and his career is over. It is obviously a trick, that's magic but dont buy them being stooges.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I do like watching things like this, love Derren Brown for instance and how open he is about the whole showmanship and misdirection that is used, but I just didn't take to Dynamo. I will try and watch the other episodes before completely judging him!

Agree, watch the others and see what you think. We cant all get him, like him. I love Brown but am finding I prefer Dynamo. Each to his own. Some of his tricks I think I have seen through but not the mobile phone inside the bottle. That freaks me!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Agree, watch the others and see what you think. We cant all get him, like him. I love Brown but am finding I prefer Dynamo. Each to his own. Some of his tricks I think I have seen through but not the mobile phone inside the bottle. That freaks me!

Yeah the initialed coin in the can of coke was really good.

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Another one i just remembered when a woman thought of an initial and he cut the letter into his tongue with a razor blade (perhaps i should get out more rather than watch tv )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here