Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dynamo

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I think the change one, it is fairly easy to follow someone and watch what change they are given eg the guy had just bought a can of beer? Also the burning tracksuit, did it not seem like a trick of the hand that he tugged the guys hoodie and then a bit appeared in his hand that might not have been the original tracksuit? There are those though, to reiterate, are totally frickin freaky, ala the one with the coin which goes through the glass table.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Another freaky one was him changing the credit card details on the card and also the signature.....that was freaky.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I love magic and magicians. I don't keep up with TV listings though or watch much TV...what channel is his show on please ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just watching him now,very entertaining!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Never really got magic. I never go away with the feeling - how did they do that ? More, why did they bother ....

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Never really got magic. I never go away with the feeling - how did they do that ? More, why did they bother ....

Have you tired of London also ?

Dec 13, 2011
Some of the tricks are impressive. Have had so many arguments about this bloke about using plants (people in on the trick). It seems people are more ready to beleive in f***ing MAGIC than the idea someone has been paid to be in on a stunt....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The mobile phone into the bottle amazes me as does the trick he did at Rio Ferdinand place where he seemed to walk through the window
The three I have seen through are the 'walking on water' the one where he appears on 'another building while behind the crowd' and the 'walking through the window one' at Ferdinand's party..but he is good...other of his tricks are hard to fathom out.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
He really is an unlikely looking "showman". Entertaining, very good palming etc.

Looking at that vid, the two guys holding the coat must have been stooges, as they were looking over the coat as he "went through the window" they must have seen how he did it, but they throw their hands up in apparent amazement - not that I know how he did that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here