• Total voters

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Course he should, he done the crime, he done the time, END OF

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
people seem to be equating this issue to real crime. heard many banging on about rdemption and such. well its not a crime, its the rules of those organising what is a pasttime. theres no requirement to get so high minded about it.

if you joined a web forum (such as this) and broke the rules that resulted in a life ban, would anyone say that is wrong? If a car club that says those with drink drive convictions are banned with existng members kicked out for life, would anyone say thats not fair or unjust? i dont think anyone would object. you broke the clubs rules, you are not long welcome in the club. how is the BOA any different? join another club, or move on and get another hobby.

what i thought was rich is he used "restraint of trade" as part of his defence. last time i checked, athletics, and in particular olympics, was amatuer so theres no trade to be restrained from.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why not have a 'Special Olympics' for people who are on drugs.

The 100 metres for those on marujuana.
(won in a time of 1 min 38 secs though only 3 of the finalists could be bothered to turn up)

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Several of you have remarked that on G/B and Norway take a stand against drugs to this level,as if that is wrong. In fact i think we are right to ban any drug user in sport. I see no problem in having these standards,in fact i see as the BOA are correct and the rest of the world is out of step. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here