Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Durham v Sussex, 3-6 September, Chester-le-Street, LVCC Div 1***

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Ah well, that's that for the season then, 3rd place in the LV 1 and useless in everything else.

You are confident! With us still to play Durham again and Yorkshire, and Middlesex/Warwickshire breathing down our necks, we could easily still get 5th!!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It's a shame that Prior isn't playing any form of cricket, but is still not allowed (I assume by the ECB) to play for Sussex.

It's a little odd. From their point of view surely it would be good for him to playa bit and get some form before the end of the season, and it's two and half months till the first test over there isn't it?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That's the wrapped up. it's between Durham and Yorkshire for the Championship

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
103/7. Look on the bright side-we have avoided the follow on! And Friday is a write off weather wise!

Glass half full-of course!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
111/9. So if you were Collingwood, with what kind of lead and by when would you think of declaring, bearing in mind Friday very unlikely to get any play?

Tea today, 300 lead for me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
111/9. So if you were Collingwood, with what kind of lead and by when would you think of declaring, bearing in mind Friday very unlikely to get any play?

Tea today, 300 lead for me.

If we had not avoided the follow on, it would have been all over by 5.00 .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This will probably be over by tomorrow. Wicket looks terrible to bat on, and we have no batsman!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here