Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duplicate NSC Accounts - who has them, and why?

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
He writes using his other account.

shh.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I don't have any other accounts, never saw the need to, although I have changed my name twice since NSC began. It did make me wonder, do any of the people who have two or more accounts ever argue with themselves on threads, making posts from opposite points in an argument?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bozza, am I right in thinking that you are aware of certain posters having a second account as a wind up merchant, but are happy to let them continue as you don't see it doing any harm?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I occasionally use my other user name when I want to promote a tedious unintelligible blog

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza, am I right in thinking that you are aware of certain posters having a second account as a wind up merchant, but are happy to let them continue as you don't see it doing any harm?

I'm not aware of any, no.

But I can think of a few accounts which are clearly there for the sake of parody and my guess would be that they are 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th ... accounts) and I'm not too fussed as long as it stays light-hearted. I can think of a couple that went too far so I took action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here