Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk attracting interest from Premier League club

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Makes far far too many basic errors to play in the PL. Sell for anything north of 5 million. We already have his replacement on the books.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hope it's paper talk.
Not good enough, too error prone.
Wouldn't be happy if our money helps you get under the FFP limit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just like Bolasie wasnt good enough when plucked from Bristol Rovers.....

I actually think he may be more suited to Premier League football than the championship.

You never can tell until/if the day arrives.

The difference being we got yannick for £300 k and you'd want £5 m at least for sunk . We could then afford to take a gamble on a league 2 level player but not now . It was Bristol city btw .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I clicked on this, thinking it might be a REAL Premier League club that's interested, not those spivvy overpromoted chancers.

No real interest on our part , just a conspiracy to piss you lot off apparently . It looks like his agent trying to move him on or maybe tone is getting the word out there he is available . You might need extra incoming transfer funds to make the losses look better again .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I've read we sent 2 scouts to watch him at the Amex, and you added 3 to the attendance figure .

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Crystal Palace could be set to raid arch-rivals Brighton again - for their defensive star Lewis Dunk.
The Eagles swooped for striker Glenn Murray in 2011 - landing him on a free transfer. And the South London Press has been told that Dunk is also a contender as they assess centre-back signings for the summer.
Fulham and Derby were both interested in Dunk in the summer - with Newcastle thought to be keeping a watching brief. But he ended up signing a new four-year contract with his hometown club in July. Brighton turned down a £5million bid from Fulham.
Palace are likely to strengthen in that area as Brede Hangeland and Damien Delaney are both set to be free agents.
http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/a...rystal Palace&sectionIs=sport&searchyear=2016

:ohmy:

Surely by going to your fierce rivals for players to buy is an admittance of jealousy?
Supposedly raiding Brighton for LD and previously GM seems needy to me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've read we sent 2 scouts to watch him at the Amex, and you added 3 to the attendance figure .

That's a ridiculous statement.

You can't read.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Surely by going to your fierce rivals for players to buy is an admittance of jealousy?
Supposedly raiding Brighton for LD and previously GM seems needy to me.

Not really . All your so called plr players ,who you tout out to the highest bidders , get there and dissapear . It happens all the time and it pains me to include Glenn in that catoragy ( even though he left on his own accord for nothing ) .

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not really . All your so called plr players ,who you tout out to the highest bidders , get there and dissapear . It happens all the time and it pains me to include Glenn in that catoragy ( even though he left on his own accord for nothing ) .

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-01-22-16-51-21-474510920.jpeg
    2016-01-22-16-51-21-474510920.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 502

Feb 14, 2010
Who will the palace ultras be supporting now that their leaders first team spurs are rolling into selhurst? Dunk, well the way he has played this season I suspected he might be a palace fan. One or two goal giving mistakes a season maybe but the dunk greer show has been as bad as stockdale last season. When will this well suported club have a half decent side?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If we decide to sell him we should just outright refuse to sell him to Palace. They won't be offering much more than anyone else would, **** 'em

WHY ? - You would be pretty much guaranteed a penalty when you play them.

I think there is no way he will be sold, unless there was a replacement lined up, even though, if it was up to me, I would sell.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can't be arsed to read 8 pages of bollox, but is this the same source that said they were singing Bridcutt, Ulloa, Buckley, etc, etc, ad nauseam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here