Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dumped for shopping

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Apparantly I got dumped once because I was "too into her". And regrettably I wish it was because my cock was bothering her.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
I've never been dumped, which i find a shame. Not stayed with women, as far as i can recall, because i am a prize catch and my name is worn as a constant sash of capture and medal. Just because i go out with the low and needy and the tongueless at times. Or, i just made them all up and i haven't the intrigue to invent my own dumpling. But i wouldn't half mind being syringed in the cock one day by a love or come home to find a living cobra in the gift of an 8ft ciabatta rolled up beside me in bed one morning. It was born on Tuesday and bit me to kill once i'd nibbled past it nest of lettuce, vine tomatoes and wensleydale on Saturday around midday.

How would you dump me, Les?

Text message reading 'Welcome to dumpsville, population you'. But in all honesty Meado would I ever dump you. Very unlikely.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
Haven't we all wanted to f*** a right-wing nutter over?

She was utter utter filth. Mid way through her being on top she said 'you will like this' and slipped little Les up the wrongen. And lets just say she wasn't to careful about it and seemed to be rather enjoying it. Ah memories...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
She was utter utter filth. Mid way through her being on top she said 'you will like this' and slipped little Les up the wrongen. And lets just say she wasn't to careful about it and seemed to be rather enjoying it. Ah memories...
Far, FAR more than I ever wanted to know.

Oooh, my giddy aunt.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
Far, FAR more than I ever wanted to know.

Oooh, my giddy aunt.

Everybody needs to know that little nugget. Thats half the point of doing it in the first place.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
She was quite fit as well, very flat chested though. Easiest pull I ever had to, just came up to me on the dance floor and pulled the peak of my cap (this was when truckers caps were trendy) and I just said 'so what are we doing now, going back to yours?' Sweet.

tedebear said:
Men just use the "women are all the same" line when they can't be bothered to actually think about what the issue may be!

Thinking is far too complicated a sport - not like beer drinking...:blush:

Not much to think about here, the girl prefers shopping. She threw one out of the basket, and is back in the marketplace, shopping. Simple really.

Oct 25, 2003
leslie, this is a travesty

firstly, how could anyone rate ANYTHING over leslie, secondly, how could it be something so SHIT as SHOPPING

f***ing hate girls, they're rubbish

anyway....

"she still had a bit of a thing for her ex-girlfriend."

explain?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Les Biehn said:
Text message reading 'Welcome to dumpsville, population you'. But in all honesty Meado would I ever dump you. Very unlikely.

Hmmm, I am thinking of dumping you for gayness right this minute. Maybe you shouldn't have told her the tale of a man with broken brains being taught to think and riddle again in sleep with dreams of chattermouths with thumbs like exclamations and x-rays of their spleens as the final garnished spot of questions.

You shouldn't worry about this end, you know. Now you have the option to control again rather than sit, query and wait.
Sometimes people simply cannot match or don't show enough compatability to work hard for. No one rests villainous at the close.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In my experience all Woman are generally Mad. They are predisposed to illogical and unpredictable behaviour you see. The best policy is to agree with EVERYTHING they say, don't have an opinion of your own and nod every 30 seconds or so and live in a hotel for 4 days every month. Then everything will be fine and dandy.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
Everybody needs to know that little nugget. Thats half the point of doing it in the first place.
What, being rooted up the tradesman's entrance by a neo-Nazi? Sounds like your choice of women needs riasing a notch or two. Thanks, Les.

So we've had...
- a girlfriend who still fancies her ex-girlfriend
- a girlfriend who prefers shopping
- a girl who likes jackboots, hates blacks and Asians, but likes ramming you up the Gary?

I'm sure Billy Bragg could write a song about you.

Meade's_Ball said:
Hmmm, I am thinking of dumping you for gayness right this minute. Maybe you shouldn't have told her the tale of a man with broken brains being taught to think and riddle again in sleep with dreams of chattermouths with thumbs like exclamations and x-rays of their spleens as the final garnished spot of questions.

You shouldn't worry about this end, you know. Now you have the option to control again rather than sit, query and wait.
Sometimes people simply cannot match or don't show enough compatability to work hard for. No one rests villainous at the close.

Are you, like, posting from the other side - or what kind of cough-mixture are you actually on ??? :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
What, being rooted up the tradesman's entrance by a neo-Nazi? Sounds like your choice of women needs riasing a notch or two. Thanks, Les.

So we've had...
- a girlfriend who still fancies her ex-girlfriend
- a girlfriend who prefers shopping
- a girl who likes jackboots, hates blacks and Asians, but likes ramming you up the Gary?

I'm sure Billy Bragg could write a song about you.

I think you have missed something here TLO, she rammed me up her gary.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:

"she still had a bit of a thing for her ex-girlfriend."

explain?

They went out for two years before I meet her and still lived together. She got together with me but dumped me three time because she still had feelings for this other girl. Still I got a couple of nice threes ups out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here